On October 23rd, 2014, we updated our
By continuing to use LinkedIn’s SlideShare service, you agree to the revised terms, so please take a few minutes to review them.
My elvaluation report from 90 participants thank you allDocument Transcript
360° Peer Evaluation ReportMichael HudakExperienced IT Sales,Business Development, Brand Management, People Lover that is alwaysseeking to help one further1. Overview: 90 responses receivedAbout the 360° Peer Evaluation ReportThis Report is a 360° profile of your personality, skills and impact at your workplace as seen by yourcolleagues and others in your network. It is a snapshot of your professional indicators. 360° reportsare used by thousands of companies and millions of professionals around the world to get anobjective, outside view of personal performance and progress. Others often tell you things moreobjectively than you can see for yourself. Use this report to see how you are seen professionally byothers and to advance your career. This report is private and only visible to you.We recommend at least 30 completed responses in order to get a statistically-valid picture of yourprofessional standing. Report generated on 05:54 PM, 02/15/2013
2. Your Dominant Work Personality TypeEnterprising x31Competitive, persuasive, energetic, works well outside-the-box. Secondary Personality Types Social: Co-operative, team player, best in group environments, helping hand. x18 Realistic: Likes to get things done, practical, stable, results-oriented. x17 Investigative: Prefers strategy, thinking, organizing, analytical, curious. x11 Artistic: Imaginative, artistic, disorderly, emotional, original. x10 Conventional: Precise, rule-oriented, orderly, works well in highly structured environments. x3Natural-Fit RolesAs Enterprising, you are better-suited based on your personality type at the following roles:
What is this?Holland Occupational Themes (RIASEC), developed by the late psychologist John L. Holland, refersto a theory of careers and vocational choice based upon personality types. Each letter or code standsfor a particular "type": Realistic (Doers), Investigative (Thinkers), Artistic (Creators), Social(Helpers), Enterprising (Persuaders), and Conventional (Organizers). Hollands research shows thatpersonalities seek out and flourish in career environments they fit in. Holland also wrote of histheory that "the choice of a vocation is an expression of personality”. This helps you determine whatpersonality others see you as, and what sort of professions or roles you may be naturally good atbased on your type.Scale:There are 6 personality types under Holland Occupational Themes (RIASEC). There is no “good” or“bad”, or right or wrong answer. Every type is naturally better at certain roles than others. This doesnot mean you cannot succeed at other roles. It shows areas where you have a natural advantage.q Realistic: Likes to get things done, practical, stable, results-oriented.q Investigative: Prefers strategy, thinking, organizing, analytical, curious.q Artistic: Imaginative, artistic, disorderly, emotional, original.q Social:: Co-operative, team player, best in group environments, helping hand.q Enterprising: Competitive, persuasive, energetic, works well outside-the-box.q Conventional: Precise, rule-oriented, orderly, works well in highly structured environments.
4. Your Net Promoter Score %What is this?Net Promoter Score is a research tool that can be used to gauge how likely people are to recommendyou to their colleagues and friends. It was introduced by Reichheld in the 2003 Harvard BusinessReview. 1% = lowest, 100% = highest. It is used as an indicator for word-of-mouth marketing,repeat business and organic growth at a corporate level. At a personal level, it is used as anindicator for career advancement prospects. The higher your number, the more likely others are tohelp you advance your career by speaking of you positively, recommending you to their friends andotherwise being conducive to your growth.Scale:Red (0 to 50%): BAD.
Others are not likely to help advance your career. You are viewed mostly negatively by your network.You should attempt to connect better with others, foster deeper relationships and be positive. Treatthem as you would like to be treated yourself. Being more visible or prominent at the workplace willalso help.Yellow (51% to 80%): OKYou are viewed as average by your network. Some people may help advance your career, whileothers will not. This is where 60% of the population falls. You should focus on identifying thoseindividuals within your network that think very highly of you and forging deeper ties with them.Work more closely with those that think highly of you. Continue to be more useful to others, andmore prominent at work. Ensure your efforts are noticed.Green (81% to 100%): GREATYou are viewed very positively by most of your network. Most people see you so favorably that theywill help advance your career with glowing recommendations, introductions and connections. Theyspeak of you well even when you are not there. Companies that achieve this score get newcustomers simply through word-of-mouth buzz. You will similarly get job offers, partnership requestsor other new opportunities from your network from time to time. Keep doing what you are doing -your work network loves you and values you highly!Who uses it?NPS is used by thousands of companies including Apple, GE, Intuit, Charles Schwab and AmericanExpress. Companies use it to gauge customer satisfaction, as well as for employee feedback.AccuracyNet Promoter Score is one of the tools used in this report and contains a significant degree of errorbased on how many people have responded to your survey, as well as your profession. Some rolesand professions are easier to rate than others. (eg. Sales exec vs. Fine Art). Take your NPS score inrelation to all the other metrics on this report. NPS is also no more statistically significant orpredictive than similar “How likely are you to...” questions, but is preferred due to its simplicity andwidespread use.
5. Your Most Well-Known Traits1. Focuses on customer success (Voted 55 times)2. Builds trust & credibility (Voted 50 times)3. Friendly, likeable (Voted 47 times)4. Communicates very clearly (Voted 46 times)5. Reliable, follows-through (Voted 40 times)What is this?These are your most-noticed characteristics by your professional network. These show yourstrengths. For career advancement and specialization, it is generally a good idea to take up rolesand projects that play to your key strengths, also known as “swimming upstream”. This can also giveyou a more objective assessment of what you’re good at, since self-evaluations are usually highlybiased.Scale:Respondents can pick from a large selection of traits, and can pick more than one. Traits that arereflective of your professional profile will get shown here.
6. How your network feels about your company’s prospectsWhat is this?This is a measure of how your network sees your company’s growth and financial prospects in thenext 12 months. It is an outsider’s opinion of how your company is doing. This is how people in theindustry and your network see the place you work at.Scale:1=lowest 10=highestRed (1 to 5): Bad. Expect the company to shrink or suffer significantly. Commercial losses. Layoffs.Re- structuring. Expect products to lose market share or fail. Possible bankruptcy, re-financing orshutdown down the road unless things change. The company requires significant outside help toimprove or continue functioning. Might be time to start looking for another job.Yellow (5.1 to 8): OK. Expect the company to grow modestly with limited successes. 70% ofcompanies are in this zone. Company will continue to do well and win in some areas. Comparesmostly favorably with competition. Modest hiring and expansion. Stable outlook. You can stay withthis company for several years if you’d like.Green (8.1 to 10): Great! Expect the company to grow fast, gain market share from competitors veryquickly. Products are already doing superbly well. Winning key accounts. Great PR orwell-recognized brand. Will out- perform the industry or market it is in. Your career will get a hugeboost just by being at this company.
7. How your Network feels about Your Career prospectsWhat is this?This is a measure of how your network sees your personal career prospects in the next 12 months. Itis an outsider’s opinion of how skilled, valuable and useful you are compared to others in your roleor profession. This rating may be influenced somewhat by prospects for your company or industry atlarge.Scale:1=lowest 10=highestRed (1 to 5): Bad. Your skills, usefulness and value are less than similar professionals in your field.Your network thinks that you are lagging behind others, and over time, these differences will growlarger and you will fall behind. Focus on the basics and try to figure out where you are lagging andwhy. It’s never too late to start improving.Yellow (5.1 to 8): OK. You are average or a little above-average compared to similar professionals inyour field. Your network thinks you compare favorably to others and will enjoy modest successes inthe next 12 months. Stable career advancement prospects. You are respected by your colleagues andvalued for your contributions. Focus on your key strengths to continue improving.Green (8.1 to 10): Great! You are well above-average compared to similar professionals in your field.Your colleagues think you will hit it out of the park and are a rockstar at what you do. You are verywell-respected in your industry or profession, perhaps even holding celebrity-like status. Getting tothe top is easier than staying at the top however, and you will need to keep working hard to staywhere you are.
8. What can you most improve upon?Written ResponsesStand out from your peers. Dress...deportment...execution...you have it within you.Co-WorkersI had the pleasure of working with Michael and I can attest his drive to learn and his ability toarticulate very complex technical solutions in a way that makes sense for customers. He is veryhard working and I would love to have Michael in my teamCo-WorkersMichael definitely has drive and is highly motivated. He is a really good sales person and will seekout and find opportunities. He is definitely an asset. He also learns the technologies he sells. Hecould improve his verbal delivery somewhat.Co-Workers
I dont know that i could list something to improve on. Michael is gratiously aggressive - peoplerespect his conviction to his work and his willingness to pursue growth and success.Worked Together but at different companiesI would say Michaels greatest strength is his Communication skills. If you cannot convey yourexpertise in a logical, consise manner than what do you have? Michael is great!Co-WorkersMichael has many strengths which include his excellent People / Social Networking Skills,Enthusiasm, Very Positive Attitude, his willingness to help solve and resolve Clients needs. Heneeds to improve his organizational & detail oriented skills.Professional AcquaintanceI have not had a lot of interactions with Michael, but those that I did have were positive. I foundhim to be focused, results-oriented, and personable.Professional AcquaintanceLead by example and work on your decision making skillsProfessional Acquaintancehis grasp of the technology is top notch. One thing that he could improve on is listening moreintently, instead of trying to know it all right away.Co-WorkersMr. Hudak...If you get a chance give me a buzz to catch up. I have appointments in the AMtomorrow but Ill be around in the afternoon 203.258.0285Co-WorkersHe doesnt give up; persistent.Co-WorkersStrengths are: hard work, jumping in quickly to get things done. Growth areas are: understandingthe position of others and patientence.Worked Together but at different companiesStrength: Easy to talk to. This is key to a great manager and Team Leader Improve: Follow up.Timely and Consistent follow ups are key to making others comfortable in doing business with you.Professional Acquaintancegreat at social media & building brand & communications. I dont know well enough to comment ona lot of this but only area of improvement I see is to work on becoming EVEN more professional -polished in appearance & communcationsProfessional AcquaintanceMichael has an extremely high level of ambition, and is very customer focused (whether that beinternal customers, or external customers). Michael takes ownership of tasks, and take themthrough completion. Michael has excellent follow-up skills, mCo-WorkersMike - You will do great - just be yourself. Only advice would be to stay away from politics. Hopeyou do well, RayCo-Workers
Must be more confident in himselfProfessional AcquaintanceMike is a very hands on detailed person. He is proactive whatever task he does and follows throughwith an answer back to you. He does know process and product (hands down) very well. Mike needsto be more articulate explaining what he is doing.Co-WorkersHe is social and easy to get along with.Co-WorkersMichael is a clear leader, and a joy to do business with. He does not come with fluff, but a clearmessage focused on results to customers. Kudos.Co-WorkersWhen I worked for a data storage Company as an Inside Sales Rep., Michael was authorized to sellthis Companys data storage solutions. Together we partnered to successfully earn new businesswithin the Public Sector/Education market.Worked Together but at different companiesMichale is extremely energetic and enthusiastic!Worked Together but at different companieslikeable individual, and not to aggressive to be annoying.Professional AcquaintanceMichaels greatest strength is his energy level, enthusiasm, love of the industry. An area ofimprovement would be for him to work on his professional demeanor and know his audience.Co-WorkersStrength: Michael knows his products and can communicate their value. Can Improve: Getting outand interacting with clients/customers. It will let people know what he can really do for them.Co-WorkersMichael is fantastic at using social media for networking & finding ways to use SM in his job. Onearea he can improve is picking up on social queues & professional behavior/conversation. Some ppluncomfortable b/c he may not always follow etiquette.Co-WorkersMichael is someone you can entirely rely on. He has intergrity, honesty and enthusiam. He is aperson of vision. I would not hesityate in recommendimng him to any company seeking a salesprofessional. Michael may wish to sharpen his technical skills?Professional AcquaintanceHave not worked with Michael in a while, but when we worked together in the past, he wassomeone who always got stuff done. He is a hard worker with mindset on customer success.Worked Together but at different companiesI worked with Michael for 2 years and in that time he showed to have much knowledge about hisskills. He has always been a great person to work with.Co-Workers
Dedicated to his solutions. Needs to create a slightly higher salesman image of himself. Productknowledge is only a piece of a good sales relationship managerCo-WorkersI havent worked with Michael in a year, but back when I worked with Michael I found him to bevery professional, knowledgeable, and a team player. He strives to learn much about a particularmanufacturer and become a guru on their offering.Professional Acquaintanceimprove in UNIX , JAVA, and WebSphereProfessional AcquaintanceMichael has a true passion for his work and the IT field.Co-WorkersMichael-sorry you are in a rut. I can promise you that this will work out and you will shap thisstreak. Let me know if I can help in anyway....realizing Im in NYC...:) Best, DougProfessional AcquaintanceMichaels ability to leverage social and professional contacts, both in person and via social media, isimpressive. In my opinion, It would be best for Michael find an employer who recognizes andrewards his skills and intitiative.Worked Together but at different companiesMichael is extremely well versed in technical expertise and challenges. I would value his opinionhighly. Sometimes gives the impression of over-confidence.Co-WorkersMichaels greatest strength is the creative, discipline, and leading by example we new technologiesthat improves a companies brand!Co-WorkersGreatest strength is how social and outgoing you are. Improve by expanding your technologynetwork, and publishing articles.Professional AcquaintanceMichael does a good job of communicating events going on through the use of social media andenjoys that aspect of his previous positions. Some times he should sit back and listen/observe sincenot all of the corporate leaders share his passion.Worked Together but at different companiesMichael, working with you I really appreciated your NetApp knowledge, ability to explain in simpleterms and your impeccable follow up! Good luck! LinaCo-WorkersMichael is more than competent as an employee and portrayed a high level of excellence during hisemployment. He was an asset to the company and has excellent communications skills. He isorganized and can work independently and always gets the job done.Co-Workers
Michael has been very proactive, professional and diligent in his approach to business, not onlytoward co-workers, but with clients. I cannot think of anything that I would say about him needingto improve, he has delivered on all aspects of helping, supporting me in my sales efforts.Co-WorkersMike has always been a great colleague and teammate. I also think Mike can improve tremendouslyin staying focused and really improving product knowledge to drive home the value of solutions andtechnology.Co-WorkersWhat is this?Nobody is perfect, not even Bill Gates or Steve Jobs. These are areas where your colleagues feel youcan improve. By focusing on some of these areas, you can significantly improve your life at work andyour relationships with your colleagues. This will help you become more well-rounded and balanced,and address any “rough edges” that hamper your ability to work with others.