An Internet based computing environment where youpay only for resources that you use . A set of pooled computing resources delivered overthe Internet
Now let’s discuss the key points of cloud computing
The accessibility is in the same way the user interface facilitates interaction between humans and computers
That it enables more than one user/client to use a resource at same time
Following is the layered structure of cloud computing as per which
It include some computers, phones and other devices , operating systems and browsers
Platforms let developers write certain applications that can run in the cloud, or even use services provided by the cloudThat includes multi-core processors, cloud-specific operating systems and combined offerings.
Now here we will discuss the type of clouds i.e.
Here are the benefits of cloud computing first is pay per use i.e. user have to pay only for the resource which he will useNext is scalability i.e. ability to be enlarged to accommodate that growth Next is security that is improved due to centralization of data
1. PRESENTED BY MOHIT MOUDGIL
2. • Cloud computing is delivery of computing as a service rather than a product.• Resources, software, and information are provided to computers and other devices as a utility over a network.
3. • Application programming interface(API).• Device and location independence.• Multi-tenancy.• Data security.• Easy maintenance.
4. API is the accessibility to software thatenables machines to interact with cloudsoftware.
5. Enable users to access systems using a webbrowser regardless of their location or whatdevice they are using (e.g., PC, mobilephone).
6. Enables sharing of resources across a largepool of users.
7. Maintenance of cloud computing applicationsis easier, because they do not need to beinstalled on each users computer.
8. Once an internet connection is established among several computers, it is possible to share services within any of following layers.
9. It consists of computer hardware and/orcomputer software that relies on cloudcomputing for application delivery.ApplicationCloud application services or software as aservice delivers software as a service overthe internet.
10. Cloud platform services, also known asplatform as a service deliver a computingplatform as a service.ServerIt consists of computer hardware and/orcomputer software products designed forthe delivery of cloud services.
11. Public cloud Community cloud Private cloud Hybrid cloud
12. A public cloud is one in which a serviceprovider makes resources available to thegeneral public over the Internet.Community cloudshares infrastructure between severalorganizations from a specific communitywith common concerns (security,jurisdiction, etc.)
13. Private cloud is infrastructure operated solelyfor a single organization.Hybrid cloudHybrid cloud is a composition of two ormore clouds(public , community , private)that remain unique entities but are boundtogether.
14. Pay per use Instant Scalability Security APIs Etc.
15. GOOGLE…. YAHOO http://www.google.com http://www.yahoo.com Pre-built, fully functional applications. Mail. Calendar• Dynamic Web Pages• etc.
16. Cloud Computing holds some strong promises– Highly Scalable–Highly Available– Dynamically allocate resources– Pay only for resources that you use