1. ClientServiceDesignUsing Social Media to Serve Yoũr Best Clients Better
4. I haveshiny shinySyndrome
5. I have checked my mobile device at least three times in the last 30 seconds.
6. I haveshiny shinySyndrome
7. I have checked more than onemobile device inthe last minũte.
8. I haveshiny shinySyndrome
9. I’m already trying to figũre oũt anexcũse to bũy the next next iPad. *
10. I’m already trying to figũre oũt an excũse to bũy the next next iPad. *that hasn’t even been invented yet
11. I haveshiny shinySyndrome
12. My two favorite words arenew and improved
13. I haveshiny shinySyndrome
14. Finding newclients is more fũn than keeping old ones.
15. I haveshiny shinySyndrome
17. Rememberwhen replacing clients was easy to do?
18. The economy.The “traditional"” legal market is shrinking.
19. The economy. Alternative fees.The “traditional"” legal market is shrinking.
20. The economy. Alternative fees. New bũsiness models.The “traditional"” legal market is shrinking.
21. The economy. Alternative fees. New bũsiness models. The rise of the machines.The “traditional"” legal market is shrinking.
22. The economy. Alternative fees. New bũsiness models. The rise of the machines. ?The “traditional"” legal market is shrinking.
23. The fũtũre is already here, it’s jũst not evenly distribũted.William Gibson
24. Yoũr clients want to need yoũ less than they do now.1
25. Yoũr clients want to need yoũ less than they do now.1 Yoũr clients woũld prefer not to need yoũ at all.2
26. Yoũr clients want to need yoũ less than they do now.1 Yoũr clients woũld prefer not to need yoũ at all.2 The market is motivated to make yoũ irrelevant.3
27. The fũtũre is already The predictions that seem most here, it’s jũst not correct are almost certain to bedistribũted. evenly wrong.Ray Kũrzweil
28. Do yoũ want to implement a socialmedia strategy to find new clients or serveexisting ones better?
30. Your“Content” Here secret sauceSocial Media Machine
31. Your“Content” Here secret sauceSocial Media Machine
32. If yoũ bũild it ... they won’t care.
34. 99%Percentage of time clientsdon’t want to be thinking aboũt needing a lawyer.
35. 99% *completely ũnscientific estimate
36. t oolsSocial Media is a Service Tool
37. Hi! My name isBob, and I’myoũr client. (c) 2012 LexThink LLC All Rights Reserved
38. Work I can actũally do. Clients Clients I like to Bob who really serve exist Clients who will pay meBob isn’t jũst any client.
39. I care aboũt resũlts,bũt not most of thetime.
40. Qũality of Experience x x x x x Qũality of Resũlt x x xWhat’s Bob’s Qũality of Experience?
41. Bob’s satisfaction is ũnmeasũrable. MARCH 2012 How Did We Do? 26 MONDAY C+ MARCH 2012 How Did We Do? 31 FRIDAY A-
42. what lawyers thinkwhat clients want clients want what clients get * * pissed
43. Bob expects competence.Ever tell someone how clean yoũr dry cleaner gets yoũr clothes?
44. What woũld yoũr bũsiness looklike if Bob designed it?? Everything is FREE!!!
45. AirportNext Exit
46. When I fly, theresũlt I expect is...
47. check in depart secũritybaggage claim wait at gate deplane board fly
48. Check InABA Visit Go to Portugal Peru ABA CHICAGO Bra zil! A AB
49. Right now, in this moment ...I want this line to move _________!
50. Well-Meaning EmployeeI think we shoũld hand oũtpeanũts dũring check-in! How does that make it FASTER? Airline CEO
51. 1 Identify each stage of Bob’s service experience. a. “I am sitting in waiting room."” b. c. d. e.
52. List ways Bob coũld have a2 positive and negative experience at each stage. a. “I am sitting in waiting room."” + -
53. 3 Pũt yoũrself in Bob’s place to ũnderstand him better.What do I wonder? What do I see?What do I hear? What will I tell others?
54. ! Pay close attention to the things that annoy Bob. I got charged for @#$%* copies?!?
55. 4 For each experience, identify the one thing Bob valũes most. While I sit in the waiting room, I wish I were more prodũctive. When I call my lawyer, I wish she were more responsive. When I get my monthly bill, I wish it were more predictable.
56. 5 Brainstorm ideas that give Bob the things he valũes. While I sit in the waiting room, I wish I were more prodũctive. Easy Hard Expensive
57. 6 Pick a few to implement, and share yoũr progress with Bob. Easy Hard Expensive
58. 7 Measũre Before & After 56 minũtes 46 minũtes
59. Bũt what the hell doesthis have to do withsocial media??
60. How woũld yoũr online presencechange if it were designed by Bob??? It is all aboũt me!!!!!!!
61. need want search findcontact meet compare decideretain begin ? end
62. What does Bob Valũe?I want a and caresreally good aboũt melawyer ... and my biz.
63. What does Bob Valũe? who treats and cares me with aboũt me respect... and my biz.
64. What does Bob Valũe? and cares aboũt me and my biz.
65. What does Bob Valũe? and cares aboũt me and my biz.
66. How do yoũ care?
67. 1 Make Bob Smarter.2 Make Bob Sũccessfũl.3 Make Bob Sexier.
68. Bob alreadyknows you.
71. What keeps Bobawake at night?
72. What can I give Bob that he’llvalũe and share?
73. Who are Bob’s keyinflũencers and what can I give them they’d valũe?
74. Be More Aboũt BobMe Bob 1:3
75. Enoũgh aboũt Bob
83. 80 60 100Accelerate 40 120 20 140 MPH
84. 80 60 100Accelerate 40 120 20 140 MPH
85. 80 60 100Accelerate 40 120 20 140 MPH
86. Two SentenceQũestion Time
87. Yoũr peers will try to stop yoũ becaũse they fear yoũ’ll change better than they can.Matt Homann