NatCatSERVICE

Loss events worldwide 2013
Overall and insured losses per continent
Overall losses

5%

41%

Insured losses...
NatCatSERVICE

Loss events worldwide 2013 vs. 1980 – 2012
Overall losses US$ 125bn (2013), 115bn (1980 – 2012 mean)
Contin...
NatCatSERVICE

Loss events worldwide 2013 vs. 1980 – 2012
Insured losses US$ 31bn (2013), 30bn (1980 – 2012 mean)
Continen...
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Schäden aus Naturkatastrophen 2013 per Kontinent

189

Published on

Quelle: Munich RE

Published in: News & Politics
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
189
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
4
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
5
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Schäden aus Naturkatastrophen 2013 per Kontinent

  1. 1. NatCatSERVICE Loss events worldwide 2013 Overall and insured losses per continent Overall losses 5% 41% Insured losses – percentage share of overall losses 46% <1% Continent N. America 1,300 Europe 54% 37,500 S. America <1% Overall losses US$ m 22,500 Africa Asia Australia/ Source: Munich Re, NatCatSERVICE, 2014 © 2014 Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft, Geo Risks Research – As at January 2014 Oceania 210 60,000 3,500
  2. 2. NatCatSERVICE Loss events worldwide 2013 vs. 1980 – 2012 Overall losses US$ 125bn (2013), 115bn (1980 – 2012 mean) Continent 15% 37% 41% Overall losses US$ m N. America 37,500 1,300 Europe 18% S. America 22,500 210 Africa 30% 48% 60,000 Asia Australia/ 3,500 Oceania 1% <1% 1980 – 2012 mean* N. America 1% 3% 3% 43,000 S. America 3,500 Europe 17,000 Africa 1,400 Asia 3% 47,000 Australia/ Source: Munich Re, NatCatSERVICE, 2014 3,200 Oceania * in 2013 values © 2014 Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft, Geo Risks Research – As at January 2014
  3. 3. NatCatSERVICE Loss events worldwide 2013 vs. 1980 – 2012 Insured losses US$ 31bn (2013), 30bn (1980 – 2012 mean) Continent N. America 29% 56% Minor 9,000 Minor Asia 10% S. America Africa 13% 17,000 Europe 16% 65% Insured losses US$ m 3,000 Australia/ 1,600 Oceania <1% <1% 1980 – 2012 mean* N. America 1% <1% 5% 5% 19,400 S. America 0,400 Europe 4,800 Africa Minor Asia 4,000 Australia/ Source: Munich Re, NatCatSERVICE, 2014 1,400 Oceania * in 2013 values © 2014 Münchener Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft, Geo Risks Research – As at January 2014
  1. A particular slide catching your eye?

    Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.

×