• As we continue down life’s road,
we must seek wise guidance.
• Let us with zeal consider
David’s advice and see how we
can apply these things to our
own journey to Heaven.
What To Do In The Sight Of All!
• Especially considering God is watching you:
– Seek and keep all of God’s commandments…
1 Chron. 28:8; Heb. 11:6; Mt. 28:20
• To be the best example you can to others and
be right with God. Titus 2:7
– Parallel of “this good land” is heaven…
• We want to keep this hope and leave it as an
inheritance for our children too. 2 Timothy 1:5
• By teaching them to be faithful to God…
We Must Get To Know God!
1 Chronicles 28:9
• Learning about God is the major aspect of
our proper view of spiritual things.
Jer. 9:24; 24:7; 31:34; Heb. 8:11; 4:13
• We can know God as our friend.
– If we do His commandments. John 15:14
– Jesus words must abide in us. John 15:7
– We must bear much fruit for Him and glorify
the Father. John 15:8
Serve God With A Whole
Heart And Willing Mind!
1 Chronicles 28:9
• God will not accept service otherwise.
1 Corinthians 8:12; Ephesians 6:6
• With a loyal heart we should serve God.
– Faithfulness is key to living right with
God. Hebrews 11:6; Revelation 2:10
• We should want to serve God. John 7:17
– Always serving Him with a proper heart.
Be Strong and Do What God Says!
1 Chronicles 28:10
• As God’s chosen today, we must with the
strength He supplies us with come forth
with zeal and keep His commandments.
1 Peter 2:9; Titus 2:14
• Don’t look back, but look ahead to our
noble calling in doing the Lord’s work.
Luke 9:62; Phil. 3:13-14
• We are called to have eternal life, do not
give it up for anything. 1 Tim. 6:12; Tit. 3:7
Be Steadfast In the Lord!
• These things of wisdom we have seen will help
us step into the next chapter of our life with
guidance and encouragement to go with God
each step of the way. Luke 9:23; 1 Kings 8:61
• Come to God today and be steadfast!
1 Corinthians 15:58
• Be saved in your obeying the gospel of Christ,
by hearing Rom. 10:17, believing Rom. 10:10,
repentance Acts 11:18, confession Acts 8:37,
and baptism Acts 22:16.