God Wants You To Learn About Real Life!
• If you were to make a list of the things which
are most important to you (values), how
would that compare in relation to the Bible?
• God shows us that this life is the preparation
ground for eternity. Acts 17:30-31
• Your soul is worth more than the world.
• But what values we hold dear in life shall
determine our place in eternity. Rom. 2:4-11
You Should Lay Up Treasures In Heaven!
• Matthew 6:19-21 “Lay not up for
yourselves treasures upon earth, where
moth and rust doth corrupt, and where
thieves break through and steal: But lay up
for yourselves treasures in heaven, where
neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and
where thieves do not break through nor
steal: For where your treasure is, there
will your heart be also
Are The Key Values of Your Life...
Christ’s Church? Matthew 6:24. 33; 16:18,19
Christ? Ephesians 5:23-29
God’s Word? 2 Tim. 3:16-17; Phil. 2:16
Marriage/Spouse? Col. 3:18-19
Children? Eph. 6:1; Col. 3:20
Parents? Eph. 6:1-4
Friends? Prov. 18:24; 27:17
A Few More Things To Value in Life
•VICTORY through our Lord Jesus Christ 1 Cor.15:57
•ASSURANCE of hope unto the end. Heb.6:11-12
•LIFE is more than food and clothing… Luke 12:23
•UNDERSTANDING in all things. 2 Tim. 2:7
•ENDURANCE is the way we should run. Heb. 12:1
•OBEY God rather than men. Acts 5:29
•FORGIVE us as we forgive. Matthew 6:12
•LIBERTY, our perfect law! James 1:25
•INHERITANCE, which we have obtained. Eph. 1:11
•FAITH is the substance of things hoped for...Heb.11:1
•ESTEEM others higher than self. Phil. 2:3
Make Sure That You Have The Right
Values For Life & Eternity
• Lay up for yourself treasures in heaven
which God has taught us about.
• Be saved from sin today through Christ.
– Hear & believe Christ’s gospel... Rom. 1:16,17
– Repent of your sin. Acts 2:38
– Confess Christ. Acts 8:37
– Be baptized. Acts 22:16
– Then, continue being faithful. Rev. 2:10