•What can you gain from
remembrance and prayer?
•How would the Lord help
you when you do this?
•Why is this so important?
Remembrance Blesses Us
• When we pay attention to remember God’s
law and all that He teaches us we will be
genuinely thankful. vv.1-4
• By remembering we also will receive God’s
mercy and blessings… Ps.103:17-18
• They needed to remember so they could
teach them to others and to fully obey
God’s command. vv. 5-8
Remembering the Past Can Improve
Your Present and Future
• To be righteous (Heb. 6:10) we should
remember God’s works and blessings…
– In this we will always have much to pray about.
• We find delight in God’s word. Ps. 119:16
• Not remembering leads to disobedience and
troubles. Psalm 78:8-11
Remembering God’s Works
• Gives us much to hope for. Ps. 78:6-7
• Helps us to know God. Ps. 78:3-6
• Keeps us meditating on wisdom and other
good things. Proverbs 4:5
• Teaches us what to share with the
generations that follow so that they can
believe and obey God. Ps. 78:3-7
Don’t Forget To Remember
• This is why meditate on God’s truths day
and night. Psalm 119:97
• We shall pray about these things that we
have been thinking about. Ps. 119:34; 42:8
• It is God’s will for us to be always
remembering His goodness and
communicating to Him by prayer. Ps. 55:17
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.