New Testament Commands #9
143. Luke 11:2-4 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.
3 Give us day by day our daily bread. 4 And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one
that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.
144. Luke 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find;
knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
145. Luke 11:35 Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.
146. Luke 11:41 But rather give alms of such things as ye have; and, behold, all things are clean
147. Luke 12:1 In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude
of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of
all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.
148. Luke 12:4-5 And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and
after that have no more that they can do. 5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear
him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
149. Luke 12:7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are
of more value than many sparrows.
150. Luke 12:11-12 And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and
powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say:
12 For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.
151. Luke 12:15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's
life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
152. Luke 12:22-23 And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought
for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on. 23 The life is more
than meat, and the body is more than raiment.
153. Luke 12:29 And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of
154. Luke 12:31 But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto
155. Luke 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the
156. Luke 12:33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a
treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.
157. Luke 12:35-36 Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;
Luk 12:36 And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the
wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.
158. Luke 12:40 Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think
159. Luke 12:58 When thou goest with thine adversary to the magistrate, as thou art in the way,
give diligence that thou mayest be delivered from him; lest he hale thee to the judge, and the
judge deliver thee to the officer, and the officer cast thee into prison.
160. Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter
in, and shall not be able.
161. Luke 14:8-10 When thou art bidden of any man to a wedding, sit not down in the highest
room; lest a more honourable man than thou be bidden of him; 9 And he that bade thee and
him come and say to thee, Give this man place; and thou begin with shame to take the lowest
room. 10 But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he that
bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher: then shalt thou have worship
in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee.
162. Luke 14:11-14 For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth
himself shall be exalted. 12 Then said he also to him that bade him, When thou makest a
dinner or a supper, call not thy friends, nor thy brethren, neither thy kinsmen, nor thy rich
neighbours; lest they also bid thee again, and a recompence be made thee. 13 But when thou
makest a feast, call the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind: 14 And thou shalt be blessed;
for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection of the
163. Luke 16:9 And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of
unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.
164. Luke 17:3 Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if
he repent, forgive him.
165. Luke 17:10 So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded
you, say, We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do.
166. Luke 17:32 Remember Lot's wife.
167. Luke 18:6 And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.
168. Luke 18:16 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto
me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
169. Luke 18:20 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not
steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.
170. Luke 20:25 And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be
Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's.
171. Luke 20:46-47 Beware of the scribes, which desire to walk in long robes, and love
greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and the chief rooms at
feasts; 47 Which devour widows' houses, and for a shew make long prayers: the same shall
receive greater damnation.
172. Luke 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my
name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.
173. Luke 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with
surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
174. Luke 22:17, 19 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, Take this, and divide it
among yourselves: 22:19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto
them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.
175. Luke 22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and
likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
176. Luke 22:40, 46 And when he was at the place, he said unto them, Pray that ye enter not
into temptation. And said unto them, Why sleep ye? rise and pray, lest ye enter into
177. John 2:16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my
Father's house an house of merchandise.
178. John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.