•Are you ready to be filled with what God
has planned for you if you will follow Him?
•This Psalm is filled with numerous
nuggets of great learning for life!
•We have basics to learn about the
righteous and the wicked and much more!
•Let’s begin our journey!
Be Dedicated to Serve God!
• The Psalmist teaches us the right mindset,
to always praise God! Ps. 34:1; Eph. 5:20
• We should boast (make a praise) in the
Lord Jesus Christ today some will listen
and be glad! Ps. 34:2; 2 Thes. 1:10-12
• We must encourage others to magnify the
Lord and do so ourselves. V.3; Acts 16:25;
– We do these things by our words, song,
prayer, teaching, and by example!
Bless God By Obedience!
• You must seek and ask in order to receive.
vv.4-6; Matthew 7:7
• We must fear and obey the Lord in order
to have His protection. Psalm 34:6-7;
• If we truly trust in, seek and listen to God
we’ll be blessed. Psalm 34:8-11
– If not, we’ll be condemned. Psalm 34:16, 21;
How To Live a Good Life!
• First, you must want it! Do you? Ps. 34:12
• Second, you must you must properly control
your tongue (and heart). Ps. 34:13
– You will live or die by YOUR words! Mt. 12:35ff
• Next, you must truly change your life!
– Repent of sin… Luke 13:3; Acts 26:20
– Do good… Matthew 5:44; Gal. 6:10
– Seek and pursue peace… Heb.12:14; Rom.12:18
Pray To God!
• He listens to those who listen to Him!
Psalm 34:15; Proverbs 28:9
• God answers prayer and helps us!
– He hears us when we are broken and contrite
in heart. Phil. 4:6; 1 Peter 5:7
– God knows our heart and will receive the truly
repentant ones. Acts 8:22; 2 Cor. 7:10
• God redeems our soul because we are His
faithful servants. Titus 2:14; Eph. 1:7
Let Your Life Glorify God!
1 Corinthians 10:31
• Our time is short. James 4:13-14
• Now is the time to begin your life in Christ!
2 Cor. 6:2
• Please, now obey the Plan of Salvation:
–Hear the good news! 1 Cor. 15:3-4
–Believe it! Rom. 10:17
–Repent of your sinful life! Luke 13:3
–Confess your faith in Jesus! Acts 8:37
–Be baptized into Christ. Gal. 3:27