1. Open source software for education and training" Miles Berry FBCS CITP " Roehampton University" "
2. Free to run the program!CC by-‐nc Socceraholic
3. Free to study how the program works!CC by-‐sa The Master Shake Signal
4. Free to redistribute ! the program!CC by-‐nc-‐sa Sarah Parro7
5. Free to improve ! the program!CC by-‐nc Maggie T
6. Open Source Schools! cc-‐by-‐nc-‐sa MrUsh
7. CC by-sa UsNowFilm.com
8. Use in Schools"
10. Web basedapplications"
11. Open Source and Windows"
12. Open Source Operating Systems"
13. Thin Clients!
14. Portable Kit"
15. Beyond the software…"
16. Creating a culture of collaboration "
17. The tinkering teacher is an individualisedembryo of institutional knowledge creation.When such tinkering becomes moresystematic, more collective and explicitlymanaged, it is transformed into knowledgecreation… "Transfer is difﬁcult to achieve for it involves farmore than telling or simply providinginformation… "This is most easily achieved when a teachertinkers with information derived from anothersprofessional practice. " Hargreaves, 1999, The Knowledge Creating School
18. Lessons Learnt"
19. Participate in the Community!cc-‐by-‐nc Cambodia Trust
20. Empower your techies!cc-‐by-‐nc-‐sa Grant Mitchell
21. Reliability and Innovation!cc-‐by-‐nc-‐sa Vermin Inc
22. Freedom and Control!CC by-‐nc-‐sa fatboyke (luc)
23. Make the savings visible!cc-‐by-‐nc-‐sa Adam Mulligan