- 803 views
• Collaborative documents and websites – wikis ...
• Collaborative documents and websites – wikis
• How wikis can be used as a medium for children’s writing
• Creating content for a shared wiki exploring elements of children’s literature
• Each of you should take responsibility for creating at least one page of the wiki, although you may collaborate with others on a shared page.
• Review the pages created by your colleagues.
• Make positive, constructive changes to some other pages.
TO FOLLOW UP
• Read Desilets and Paquet (2005). Post a critical reflection on the article to your blog.
• Continue the development of your wiki over subsequent weeks as directed task work for English.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views