- 687 views
• ICT Capability ...
• ICT Capability
• Exploratory play with ICT
• Programmable toys
• Game based learning
• Creative challenge – illustrate ‘The Internet’ through a painting. Post it up to BlogFolio and add a reflective comment.
• Play with one of the progtammable toys or video games discussed during the session. Post a reflection to your blog, focussing on what children might learn through this or similar technology.
• Read Williamson (2009) and discuss the place of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) computer games in primary education.
• You might like to spend at least some of the summer break playing one or two computer games; if so, blog about your experience, focussing on the learning that takes place whilst playing.
• Please make sure you have completed all directed task work for Year 1 and that your blog is completely up to date.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views