2. <ul><li>Some images are copyrighted. This means that the author decides who can use their photos. You cannot copy these photos. </li></ul><ul><li>Others are published under a Creative Common license . This means that you can use the image, BUT you must attribute the photo to the author. </li></ul>
3. If you are using flickr to upload or download photos you should read the Flickr Community Guidelines
4. Type a word to start your seach. Click on advanced seach .
5. Click on only search within Creative Commons-licensed photos .
6. Remember what this means.
7. Click on the photo you’ve chosen.
8. Click on all sizes .
9. Download the size you’ve chosen. Copy and paste the author’s name on the blog post.
10. Respect other people’s work.
11. The photos published here belong to ME . gabriela sellart