2. You will find, —Henry Drummond In the spirit of love. As you look back upon your life, That the moments that stand out, The moments when you have really lived, Are the moments when you have done things...
3. Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good times and bad. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
4. Love is content with the present, it hopes for the future, and it doesn’t brood over the past.
5. If you love your parents, and never had the chance to show them... do it. Maybe you have them there to show them how you feel. That if you don't and they leave today, and then tomorrow can be too late.
6. If you have love in your life, it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don’t have it, no matter what else there is, —Ann Landers it’s not enough.
7. If you really have friends who you appreciate... tell them. Maybe they appreciate you as well. That if you don't and they leave or go far away today, tomorrow can be too late.
8. If you need a hug of a friend…ask her/him for it. Maybe they need it more than you do. And if you don't ask for it today, tomorrow can be too late.
9. If you have a tender message, Or a loving word to say, Don't wait till you forget it, But whisper it today! The tender words unspoken, The letter never sent, The long-forgotten messages, The wealth of love unspent. For these some hearts are breaking, For these some loved ones wait, Then give them what they're needing, Before it is too late!
10. Forward it today... coz tomorrow can be too late...