Definitions1. radio: devicethat plays musicand sounds** My mom gaveto me a radio for
2. Science: study of facts, principles andmethods.** In Science class we learn about theSolar System.3. Lion: a large member of thecat family with a mane.** In the zoo Joya Grande theyhave two big lions.
4. dial: to call a telephonenumber** Can you dial the phonenumber of the restaurant.5. idea: something thoughtor imagined.** I have a great idea for theScience proyect.
6. quiet: silent and not speaking** In the hospital we need to be quiet.7. area: a space or region.** Please respect my area anddon´t go over there.
8. neon: colorless, odorless, inert gas used in lamps9. loyal: faithful toward a person or idea.**I am very loyal with my friend.
10. piano: musical instrument with a full keyboard11. fluid: a liquid substance12. video: a visual recording of an event
13. pliers: pincer tool used to bend, tighten, orloosen14. create: bring something into existence15. stereo: a sound system with two or morespeakers