2. <ul><li>1-The tool was not a great foundation for information and not attractive. The tool is considered awful.
3. 2- The tool had several acceptablesources butwas not very appealing. The homepage was simple and effective but did not offer many options. The tool is considered decent.
4. 3- The tool had a noteworthy amount of information and was appealing. The tool was easy to use and had a very proficient home page. The tool is considered excellent. </li></ul>ASSESSMENT TOOLS<br />
5. DOGPILE<br />Pros: Dogpilesearch engine is very simple and narrows down the search to the most relevant. At the side of each search, it offers a more advance search. Dogpile also allows the browser to search phone numbers and offers a map to clarify the number. <br />Cons: Although Dogpile is simple and efficient, the search engine does not offer many options. The results of the search are less compared to other search engines. <br />Rating-2<br />
6. Google<br />Pros: Google is by far the most renowned search engine in the world. Google is the most common used and offers many options. Google has probably the most efficient e-mail hosting. I am a personal user of google and I’m never disappointed doing a research.<br />Cons: The problem with google is overload of information. Some countries actually banned google because it offers obscene searches, but google has become user friendly over the years.<br />Rating: 3<br />
7. moodle<br />Pros: Moodleis a Course Management System (CMS), also known as a Learning Management System (LMS) or a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). It is a Free web application that educators can use to create effective online learning sites. This website is available for registered users only. The site is specifically catered for a class. As a user, I love using Moodle because it is offered every time and grades and assignments can always be confirmed <br />Cons: The knock on Moodle is that the website has limited options and exclusive to members only. <br /> Rating: 2<br />
8. Firefox<br />Pros: Firefox is the vastly well-known free web browser that more than 400 million people worldwide are using to surf and interact with the Internet. Firefox is faster which means that you don't waste time waiting for web pages to load.<br />Cons: There are time Firefox will have technical difficulties. Some files may not open when using Firefox.<br />Rating: 3<br />
9. SAFARI<br />Pros: Safari is a graphical web browser developed by Apple Inc. and included as part of the Mac OS X operating system. Safari is safe to use as it blocks unwanted websites. Safari loads fast as well and allows you to save the pages you’ve searched<br />Cons: The problem with Safari is that this web browser cannot open website pages and unable to show videos that’s not in YouTube or uses Quick Time Player. Safari is exclusive to Mac users as well. <br />RATING: 2<br />
10. Yahoo!<br />Pros: Yahoo is the closest thing to Google. Although I am an avid Google user, Yahoo is far more advanced and offers more options than any other website. Yahoo has mail, news, sports, shopping, job search, blogs, and featured articles. Yahoo is with a doubt the most prolific search engine.<br />Cons: The problem with Yahoo is that the options are so overwhelming, it is easy to get lost in the website. You’ll probably need to spend a day or two to get to know the site. <br /> Rating: 3<br />
11. LiveBinder<br />Pros: LiveBinder allows the browser to store websites in a folder. This can be very useful when doing a research and an assignment.<br />Cons: LiveBinder is a more advanced Bookmark Manager. Basically, that is all to it. The website offers unique options but in the end, it is very limited.<br />Rating: 1<br />
12. bing<br />Pros: Bing is an upcoming search engine that has made great strides. Bing is very similar to Google, but offers a more simple, proficient, and narrowed down searches. Bing offers the same options as Google, when it comes to searching. Bing is usually my secondary source for researches. I enjoy using Bing and it is very elegant and exquisite layout. <br />Cons: The only knock on Bing is the same as Google, which is overload of information.<br />Rating: 3 <br />