Our goal is to empower and leave
learners hungry for more!
- No single correct answer
- A process involving decision making
- Encourages learning from mistakes
- Requires applying knowlegde and skills
- Promotes social skills and peer learning
- Learning outcomes are visible
- Breaks ice between schools and the
The InnoOmnia ingredients for entrepreneurial learning
Professional development for
school leaders and teachers
Based on Clark Quinn (2011), Designing mLearning,
Apps + cloudbased services
List of words
Adding text Adding Voice
SWAB - entrepreneurial
thinking and social media
Teams from secondary school, vocational upper secondary
school and university of applied sciences compete in a game
format solving challenges.
Platforms: Google documents, YouTube, Facebook
Authentic learning that brings together schools and community.
Requires creativity, problem solving, team and digital skills.
Expect the unexpected!