Estonia By:Sander & Karl-Louis
The highest mountain
- The highest mountain in Estonia is Suur Munamägi. It’s 318 meters tall. On the mountain there’s forest ,too
- In the that picture you can see Pärnu Tervise Paradiis. Many people visit’s every day. I like the yellow pipe.It’s the biggest in Estonia
- In that picture you can see Toompea castle. In that building there is a parliament.There takes place many important meetings.
- Estonia is good at skiing. One of the best is Andrus Veerpalu. He becamed world champion two times.
Coat of Arms
- This is estonian Coat of Arms. You can see three lions and some oak lea ves.
- Capital of Estonia is Tallinn. There live 400000 people. There lives our president.
- This is the airport of Tallinn. It`s the biggest in Estonia. There are more than 10 plain s.
President of Estonia
- President of Estonia is Toomas Hendrik Ilves. He`s about fifty years old. He`s good man.
Port of Tallinn
- Port of Tallinn is the biggest in Estonia. There are more than 20 ship.