1. 26.12.09 12:09 AM SLEEPING BABIES Music: Rock-a-bye-baby Powerpoint by Emerito
2. The Naomi Mawson 2010 Mother Nature Australia Collection features beautiful images of sleeping babies being cared for by Mother Nature. <ul><li>Celebrated portraiture photographer Naomi Mawson has moved into a new creative realm in publishing the 2010 Mother Nature Australia Collection. </li></ul><ul><li>The inspiration for the collection was the sanctity of Mother Nature, the gift of life and our oneness with our environment. The collection focuses on the life-giving and nurturing features of nature by symbolising it in the form of the mother caring for her newborn. </li></ul><ul><li>With the majority of Naomi’s portraiture work being exhibited through galleries, publishing the collection has been a conscious decision to break down the gallery walls and make the collection available to everyone. </li></ul><ul><li>The publication of the Mother Nature Collection adds to what has been a successful year for Naomi’s photographic portraiture. A key highlight was an exhibition of Naomi’s portraits being exhibited in Parliament House in Canberra and in Parliament House in Brisbane. Naomi was also a finalist in the Olive Cotton awards for photographic portraiture and her portrait was voted one of the most popular in the People’s Choice award. </li></ul>
3. Dew Drop Baby Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
4. A new baby is like the beginning of all things - wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities. Treasure
5. Babies are always more trouble than you thought - and more wonderful.
6. It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see.
7. And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.
8. Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.
9. Adopt the pace of nature - her secret is patience.
10. Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.
11. It was the tiniest thing I ever decided to put my whole life into.
12. Find a seed in the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower.
13. If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform a million realities.