Movie Maker Quick-Tips Mrs. Peters North Star Public School
1. Open Windows Movie Maker2. Import video clips byFile > Import into Collections 3) Find folder with video clips 4) Hold down “Shift” while clicking to import more than one video clip at a time. 5) Drag clips to “ Storyboard”.
Save Your Project6. File > Save Project •Save project (this is the MOVIE MAKER PROJECT and not the finished movie): •Save in the same folder with your video clips (folder is located in “My Videos” on the hard drive of your computer.
Play – Stop – Back - Frame by Frame – Forward Split Video Clip
7) Add Transitions(must be in Storyboard view )Drag to the little boxes
SAVE YOUR MOVIE!8. File > Save Movie File 9. Location: My computer
10. Choose a file name: 11. Save in: My Videos
12. Movie Setting:Best quality for playback on mycomputer (recommended) 13. Movie will be saved:
14. Check: Play movie when I click Finish.15. Click Finish and your movie will play!