Mindfulness Meditation for your employees on iPhone, Android, and the web
- 1,643 views
Bring our mindfulness app to your workplace and cultivate happier, healthier employees who are more focused, productive, and creative. ...
Bring our mindfulness app to your workplace and cultivate happier, healthier employees who are more focused, productive, and creative.
- Easy to implement and easy to access
- Works on iPhone, Android, and the web
- Includes guided meditations, relaxation exercises, 8-week plan, and inspirational talks
- Only $15/employee/year
Mental Workout has been a pioneer in providing people access to mindfulness meditation education and guidance on mobile devices. In April 2009, we launched a mindfulness meditation iPhone app (became the bestselling of its kind worldwide), and we now we offer an updated version that is seamlessly accessible on both iPhone, Android, and the web, giving users easy access whether they are at home, in the office, or on the go.
Mindfulness meditation is an elegant and well-researched solution that can make employees more relaxed, less stressed out, happier, healthier, more creative, more focused, and more productive. It is employed by a growing list of major companies, including Google, Facebook, Target, eBay, and General Mills. It is simple to teach, easy to learn, and inexpensive to implement.
Here are some of the advantages of working with us to implement mindfulness meditation in your organization:
- Great user experience: Users can access the program seamlessly across our growing range of mobile devices; including on iPhone®, Android™ devices, and on the web.
- Easy implementation: Distribute redemption codes as gift cards or via email. Your employees can get started right away.
- Usage reports: Track uptake and ongoing engagement without infringing your employees' privacy.
- Co-brand option: Customize the welcome message with a video and Credit Suisse's logo.
To learn more about the program, please visit our program page:
Group facilitation guide:
New guide enables employees to easily organize and facilitate meditation groups, providing what no app can deliver by itself – in-person peer support and community. We also offer other products and services to maximize uptake.
Mental Workout Inc.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views