10. "Of course you be the vice president and you can raise a family.“ – ABC Interview, 2008
9. “So Sambo beat the bitch!” –In reference to Barack Obama beating Hilary Clinton for the Democratic nomination, unconfirmed
8. "It's great to see another part of the country." –on the campaign trail in Pennsylvania, 2008
7. “I guess a small-town mayor is sort of like a ‘community organizer,’ except that you have actual responsibilities.” – Republican National Convention acceptance speech, 2008
6. “I've been so focused on state government, I haven't really focused much on the war in Iraq.” –Interview in Alaska Business Monthly, 2007
5. “While I agree that our education system must have the resources to be successful, we also must be innovative about how we spend our education dollars. " - Juneau Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner, 2007
4. "I told the Congress, ‘Thanks, but no thanks,’ on that Bridge to Nowhere.“ – RNC acceptance speech, 2008
3. "As for that VP talk all the time, I'll tell you, I still can't answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does every day?" –Interview on CNBC's Kudlow & Co, 2008
2. "Our national leaders are sending US soldiers on a task that is from God.“ – ABC Interview, 2008
1. "You know what they say the difference is between a hockey mom and a pit bull? Lipstick.“ – RNC acceptance speech, 2008
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.