• Summarizes your employability at a glance• Professional Resume • A self-marketing tool tailored to your career objectives • It is the first link between you and the potential employer • Strongest points, gives you full credit for all your achievements, and presents a positive picture of your best qualitiesEffective Resume
• The two basic types of resume formats are functional and chronologicalResume Format
• Selective and only highlights those skills pertinent your job objectiveFunctional Format
• Used to combine all your experience and employment history simple written in order by date starting with the most recent position and working backwardsChronological Format
• Name• Address• Phone Number• Career objective• Professional Profile• Educational information• Description of experience• Employment history• Job title• Company name, city, state Basic Information for Functional/Chronological Resumes
Knowledge about Reumes Knowledge about writing a resume Knowlegde about the purpose of a resume Has used a resumeHigh Schools ResumeUsage
Phone Name Address Number Educational Professional Career Information Profile Objective Descriptive Employment of experience History8 basic things to put on your resume
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.