The heart pumps 5–6 liters of blood per
minute through adult circulatory system.
The lymphatic system is a separate vessel
system with two main functions:
• Transport excess fluid from the interstitial spaces
to the circulatory system.
• Protect the body from infections.
• most common hereditary bleeding disorder.
• a deficiency of von Willebrand factor. Von
Willebrand factor helps blood platelets clump
together and stick to the blood vessel wall,
which is necessary for normal blood clotting.
• affects both men and women
• most cases are mild
• bleeding may occur after surgery or when you
have a tooth pulled.
enlarged, painless lymph nodes in neck,
axillary, abdominal, and inguinal areas
fever, night sweats
loss of appetite