4. Columbus Initiative launched to introduce new-to-export companies to foreign markets withsupport from organization members.
5. Changes name to Southcentral PennsylvaniaInternational Network (SPIN)
6. Becomes anindependentaffiliate ofMANTEC, Inc
7. SPIN incorporates as a 501 (c) (6) non-profitmembership organization. Board of Directorsand Advisory Council named. SPIN and USDepartment of Commerce host first regionalWorld Trade Week Celebration
8. Named as Regional Coordinator for the TeamPennsylvania Export Network~SouthcentralRegion-becomes regional point of contact for all Statesponsored export assistance services
9. SPIN organizes the "Pennsylvania"exhibit at DRUPA, the worlds largesttrade show for print media, held inGermany every 4 yearsSPIN organizes "International E-Commerce" Conference starting offthe first of what is to become anannual international trade conference
10. 2001 Bringing the World to YOU!
11. Birthday BashMarch 13, 2001
12. Successfully pursues World Trade CenterAssociation applicationChanges name to World Trade Center of CentralPennsylvania with unveiling during a luncheon "Peaceand Stability Through Trade", featuring Guy Tozzoli,founder of the World Trade Centers Association
13. Hospitality Suite atFarmshow
14. Launches annual Global Economic Outlookluncheon
15. Publisher of Forbes, Rich Karlgaard, is featuredspeaker at annual "Reaching Your GlobalCustomers" conference
16. Over 20 foreign embassies represented at WTCannual conference in Lancaster
17. WTC becomes active on socialmedia sites with myspace,linkedin, twitter, and facebook pagesFollow us @wtccentralpa"Local Companies, Global Connections"supplement to Central Penn BusinessJournal published and distributedworldwide
18. Organizes"PA" exhibitat ANUGA,worldslargest tradeshow for thefood andbeverageindustry
19. OffersseminarspromotingsouthcentralPennsylvaniaas a businesslocation inCologne,Germanyduring theANUGAtrade show
20. Promotes southcentral Pennsylvania to a globalaudience at the PackExpo show in Las Vegas
21. Hosts Kenyan Ambassador to the US for roundtable discussion
22. Bangkok Wok
23. Passage to India
24. Celebrate our 20th year as an organization …to our 20th Birthday Celebration!
25. Thank you for being a part of our 20th Year celebration!!!
26. World Trade Center of Central PA Celebrating 20 years….Special Thanks to our Event Sponsors:Bentley World PackagingFulton BankMANTECStambaugh Ness