Get set for content success: Preparing your organization for content work
- 4,084 views
Featured in: Technology
Workshop presented at the Ragan Content Summit, June 2013 by Melissa Rach and Julie Vollenweider, Dialog Studios ...
Workshop presented at the Ragan Content Summit, June 2013 by Melissa Rach and Julie Vollenweider, Dialog Studios
Content is a great way to attract and keep customers—but most organizations aren't set up to support the content process. Planning, creating, reviewing, approving, publishing, maintaining, and archiving content takes time and requires constant attention.
To get the right content online and keep it relevant, you need an effective content workflow that addresses all facets of content—people, processes, and tools.
In this session, we'll discuss how to create a successful content practice in your organization, including how to:
- Align on shared values and goals for content
- Identify what content tasks need to be completed
- Assign content roles and responsibilities
- Establish content processes and structures
- Prepare your organization for change
- Measure success and create ongoing room to evolve over time
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views