Experience First - Mobile Build
Hotel Oppera diamond – Best
Hotel Oppera diamond – Best Western
Our audience are 20-50 urban people who use
their mobile to book a room. Business traveler
If the mobile site is easy to use, a potential client
who just go research will book on his mobile.
Often they don’t book because there is bu or
the mobile site is too difficult to use.
• Able to book on the mobile site
• Easy too use
• All the information easily accessible
• Police size adapted to visual comfort (not too small)
• Fast images loading
How is your new mobile different -
better than the original
• Difference between the different mobile sites: 2 four stars hotel in
• - Opera diamond: The site is too dark with a fine white writing. It
can be difficult to read.
• The name of the hotel does not appear early wholesale ...
• The menu is very suitable non-existent …
• - Mac Mahon: The background is clear with black writing making it
highly visible information. Arriving on the application, the name of
the hotel is fully visible.
• The colors of the application fully complies with the colors of the
hotel = respect for the image of the hotel.
Why did you choose the specific
elements to include – exclude
• Color application: white and black / dark color to meet the
world of luxury because we are on a 4-star
• Tone: Give customers want to come by offering reservation
on each page at the beginning
• Promise: Discovery of a hotel in the heart of Paris on the
theme of Marie Antoinette - boutique hotel uncommon
• Menu: Accessible to all with visible buttons for easy /
Essential Keys manipulation: Home - Current offers - rooms
- more (with all hotel services)
Did you feel you have successfully
created an excellent mobile
• We adapted the mobile website to targeted guest of the hotel.
• The website contain all the information a guest need
• It is easy to access.
• The first page is the booking
• it is easy and quik
• Link : http://mobile.dudamobile.com/site/hotel-champs-elysees-mac-
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.