Introduction to Enterprise Agile Frameworks
- 210 views
* Need for Enterprise Agility ...
* Need for Enterprise Agility
Agile practices have been adopted by organizations of all sizes.
For medium to large enterprises, team level agile practices have been stretched with custom fit processes and practices as needed to fulfill the gaps in end to end delivery life cycle.
Enterprise Agile Frameworks have emerged to address the challenge of replicating agile success at organization level.
We will review following frameworks:
• SAFe – Scaled Agile Framework
• DAD – Disciplined Agile Delivery
• LeSS – Large Scale Scrum
* Attendees will leave this presentation with a clear understanding of current trends in organizational agility and will be able to take back the lessons learnt from speaker’s experience of SAFe implementation.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views