1. “OVERVIEW”• The fabled iPhone 5 may be Steve Jobs’ last hurrah, according to Rodman & Renshaw analyst Ashok Kumar.• As CNet reports, Kumar wrote in a research note last week that the next iPhone “was the last project that Steve Jobs was intimately involved with from concept to final design. For that reason…this product will establish the high water mark for iPhone volumes.”• thinner design and larger screen iPhone 5, based on a multitude of specs leaked online.• Kumar also notes that the iPhone 5 is expected to include LTE 4G technology• there’s plenty of reason to believe that the iPhone 5 could be something new entirely. The redesigned iPhone 4 followed the iPhone 3GS, and I think Apple will have a hard time marketing a flagship smartphone next year without increasing its screen size.
2. iPhone 5 To Feature Chip From Samsung?• There are many different components that go into the iPhone to make it the high-tech gadget that it is today. Some of these parts come from the company Samsung.• Apple and Samsung have been at each other’s throats for a while now.• Regardless, the two companies have yet to end their relationship. Reports have suggested that the iPhone 5 will have in it a processor created by none other than Samsung.• While certainly not outrageous, this is a bit surprising considering their competition between both companies. The component, the Apple A6 chip, is supposedly a quad-core type (an upgrade from the iPhone 4S’s dual core) that will power the iPhone 5 faster than just about every phone out there. Then again, with the rate that Android is going, the iPhone 5 may be in for some serious competition when it rolls out.• the component of Apple is rumored to be using from Samsung in it. Even though Apple and Samsung are extremely competitive rival companies, Apple is still using a piece of Samsung’s technology.
3. What is 5G Technology?• 5G Technology stands for 5th Generation Mobile technology.• 5G mobile technology has changed the means to use cell phones within very high bandwidth.• The 5G technologies include all type of advanced features which makes 5G mobile technology most powerful and in huge demand in near future.• The gigantic array of innovative technology being built into new cell phones is stunning.• 5G technology which is on hand held phone offering more power and features than at least 1000 lunar modules.• A user can also hook their 5G technology cell phone with their Laptop to get broadband internet access.• 5G technology including camera, MP3 recording, video player, large phone memory, dialing speed, audio player and much more you never imagine. For children rocking fun Bluetooth technology and Piconets has become in market.
4. Features of 5G Technology• 5G technology offer high resolution and bi-directional large bandwidth shaping.• The advanced billing interfaces• providing subscriber supervision tools for fast action.• The high quality services of 5G technology based on Policy to avoid error.• providing large broadcasting of data in Gigabit which supporting almost 65,000 connections.• 5G technology offer transporter class gateway with unparalleled consistency.• The traffic statistics.• A user can get better and fast solution.• The remote diagnostics.• providing up to 25 Mbps connectivity speed.• support virtual private network.• take all delivery service out of business prospect.• The uploading and downloading speed.• The 5G technology network offering enhanced and available connectivity just about the world.
5. What 5G Technology offers?• a new mobile revolution in mobile market.• now you can use worldwide cellular phones• this technology also strike the china mobile market and a user being proficient to get access to Germany phone as a local phone.• has extraordinary data capabilities, ability to tie together unrestricted call volumes and infinite data broadcast.• bright future because it can handle best technologies and offer priceless handset to their customers.• May be in coming days 5G technology takes over the world market.• extraordinary capability to support Software and Consultancy.• The Router and switch technology used in 5G network providing high connectivity.• The 5G technology distributes internet access to nodes within the building and can be deployed with union of wired or wireless network connections.• The current trend of 5G technology has a glowing future.
6. iPhone 5G Features• iPhone 5G Display• iPhone 5G Body colors• Solar Panel in iPhone 5G• iPhone 5G Storage• Ultrasound Technology in iPhone 5G• Video Conferencing in iPhone 5G• iPhone 5G Camera• Time Machine in iPhone 5G• iPhone 5G Scanner• Sleek, Rounded Case• More Powerful Processor• Better Camera• Voice Recognition
7. Rumor’s Suggest It’s a major upgrade • According to all the reports surrounding the iPhone 5 that came out both before and after Apple’s Oct. 4 event, the device is supposed to be a major upgrade over the iPhone 4. • While that might excite some customers, they need to realize that major upgrades usually have significant feature and technology enhancements. • It can take years to perfect the features and get the cost down to where it is profitable to get such devices on store shelves. • Simply put, maybe Apple’s major upgrade just wasn’t where it needed to be to hit store shelves this year.
8. iPhone 5 release date raises iPhone 6 issue as iPhone 4S is true 5G
9. Apple Fans Already Awaiting iPhone 5Even though the iPhone 4S has only just been released,Apple users are already buzzing with excitement over thenew iPhone 5 and its release. Users look forward to findingout just what features the phone will have, and moreimportantly, any advancement that will have been madefrom the iPhone 4. It’s already been said that the iPhone 5will have a unibody aluminum display case, a dual-coreprocessor, and a 4-inch display, as well as an 8 megapixelcamera. But with the release of the iPhone 4S, which has adual-core processor and 8 megapixel camera, it is only to beexpected that the iPhone 5 will surpass these features.
10. iPhone 5 SpecificationiPhone 5 SpecsProcessor 1.4GHz Apple A5 Dual Core ProcessorRam 1GBStorage Memory 32GB/64GBScreen Size 4 OLED screenResolution 960 x 640Connectivity WiFi/UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA/3G/HSPA+/4G, GSM, Bluetooth. 1xEV-DO (Supported in Verizon Version)Camera 8 Megapixel Autofocus with dual LED flash lightRecords Video? 1080p HD at 25fps/720p at 30fpsWeight (in ounces) 5.1Size 4.82 x 2.53 x 0.34Battery Life 8 Hr over 4G and 13Hr over 3G/12 Hr WebStandby time 420 hoursPrice US$199/$299
11. Conclusion• Latest buzz says that Apple expects 25 million iPhone 5 handsets to be sold by the end of this year (if launched in October). Seeing the expectations of Apple, one can conclude that the handset would get past all our speculations and anticipations. Hope to see this highly awaited product in market soon!