18. How Photoshop affected final product…<br />Advanced fonts.<br />Spaced out. Simple fonts.<br />Tilted boxes.<br />Articles aren’t shaped around image.<br />Edited Photo. High quality.<br />Pixelated image from resizing.<br />Shadowed text effect. <br />Text curves around photo.<br />Photo could not be edited with levels.<br />Photo resized but not pixelated<br />Less developed colour scheme.<br />
19. Technology used for organisation…<br />
20. Technology used for presentation…<br />Microsoft Publisher<br />
21. <ul><li>Canon camera to take the photos that were used on the front cover, contents page and DPS.
22. Photoshop to create the designs and layouts.
23. Laptop/Computer to use software like Photoshop, word and use the internet.
24. Survey Monkey to create surveys to research what people expect/want from the product.
25. Memory stick to save all the pieces of work.</li></ul>How technology comes together to make the product…<br />
26. Advantages of technology…<br />Quicker, <br />Easier.<br />Able to take photos. High quality.<br />More professional & advanced than drawing. More effects.<br />Can file documents easily & it is portable.<br />
27. Disadvantages of technology…<br />Runs on batteries, you have to keep replacing them.<br />Could run out of memory.<br />Can’t guarantee that people will answer the questionnaire, or if they will answer the questions truthfully.<br />Different versions do different things. (6, CS3)<br />