Famous Tales1. Little Red Riding HoodShe is a lovely girl who usually wears a red hood.She is killed by a wolf.
2. Snow White and the Seven DwarfsqueenA girl lives in a small house with seven dwarfs.A witch poisons her with a red apple. A prince saves her.
3. Hansel and GretelwitchA brother and a sister are lost in a forest. They find a housemade of candy and chocolate.
4. RapunzelA girl with long hair lives in a tower. She sits by thewindow. A prince saves her.
5. Sleeping BeautyA princess sleeps for many years. A prince finds her andshe wakes up.
6. CindrellaPumpkin glass shoecarriagefairyShe is a poor girl who goes to a nice ball dressedas a princess.She has got a cruel stepmother and stepsisters.She leaves her glass shoe on the stairs.
7. The Beauty and the BeastA girl falls in love with a beast and her love turns himinto a prince.
8. Aladdin and His Magic Lamp• flying carpetHe finds a magic lamp. When he rubs it, a genie comesout and makes his 3 wishes come true.
Vocabularyfairy hood wolf witch queendwarf candy house tower stepmotherstepsisters
beast palace giant kinggenieflying carpetprince and princess magic lamp
Compherension Questions1. Who fell in love with the Beast ?The Beauty fell in love with the Beast.2. What did Cindrella leave on the stairs ?She left one of her glass shoes on thestairs.3. What did Hansel and Gretel find in the forest ?They found a candy house in the forest.
4. Who had very long hair ?Rapunzel had very long hair.5. Where did she live in ?She lived in a tower.6. Who slept for many years ?The Sleeping Beauty slept for many years.
7. Who wore a red hood ?Little Red Riding Hood wore a red hood.8. Who saved Rapunzel?The prince saved her.9. Who lived in a small house with seven dwarfs?Snow White lived in a small house withseven dwarfs.
Past forms of Verbs• live – lived – lived• lose- lost – lost• find- found – found• fall- fell - fallen• come- came -come• go- went- gone• turn- turned- turned• wear- wore- worn
• sleep - slept- slept• make - made- made• save – saved – saved• wake – woke – woken• sit - sat – sat• kill – killed – killed• fly – flew - flown