4. Privacy Settings Public Anyone can join Private Anyone can join this meetup but the request will come to you for approval Restricted The meetup won’t be visible to users. System will generate one Meetup ID. You can share the ID with your friends via Email, SMS. Users having the ID can join the meetup.
5. Chang – Meetup got created … This link I can share with my friends. Hmm … Shally might be interested …
6. Chang Shally is following me @ Twitter So She will automatically get this information that I have created a meetup. If she is interested, she will join … so no need to share the meetup link with Shally …
7. Shally Chang’s tweet: I have created a meetup @ www.twitmit.com . To know more click here http://bit.ly/98uy6 Interesting Tweet. Lets try Twitmit …
8. Shally – My Home page Lets check out the Public Timeline. Chang’s Meetup should be there in Public Timeline.
9. Shally – Cool. Here it is. Lets go inside … Meetup created by Chang
10. Shally – Am I free on June 24th? I think I am. Lets join this meetup Join This Meetup
11. Shally – Well the Meetup is Private. So now its waiting for Chang’s approval … Waiting for Chang’s Approval
12. Chang Shally’s Direct message @ Twitter: I want to join “1 day trip to Miami beach ... “ Cool. I will approve the request.
13. Chang - Ok Here it is.
14. Shally – WOW. Chang had accepted my request. We both are part of this Meetup
15. Chang Lets Discuss using “Discussion Board” Shally Meetup Discussion Board Before Meetup
16. Chang + Shally Meetup Discussion…
17. Chang Lets Capture all Meetup Expenses Using “Expense Sheet” Shally During Meetup Meetup Expense Sheet
18. Chang + Shally Captured all Meetup Expenses
19. Chang – captured 5 photos during meetup Lets store all photos (21 + 5 = 26) @ Twitmit After Meetup Shally – captured 21 photos during meetup Meetup Moments
20. Chang + Shally – Great it supports both Flickr and Picasa Chang – I will import photos from flickr Shally – I will import photos from Picasa
22. Chang – The meetup is there in my meetupdiary Chang : Shally , you know what – As we have a meetup in common, we became “ Meetup Buddy ” Meetupdiary Shally – Its there in my meetupdiary too … Meetupdiary View …
23. Chang + Shally – We can embed our Twitmit badge into other sites …