Consumers’ appetite for media continues to grow. New and enhanced technologies only fuel the demand for video content. Ponder this...
- The average American watched 34 hours and 39 minutes per week during last Fall, a year-over-year increase of two minutes.
- Timeshifting continues to be a significant factor in how consumers watch TV with 38% of all TV households having a DVR.
- 24.7 million mobile subscribers watched video on a mobile phone, a 41% increase from last year.
- 143.9 million Americans have viewed video online on a monthly basis, spending an average of 4 hours 39 minutes viewing video on PCs/laptops.
- And social media chatter on networking sites like Twitter and Facebook are only helping, not hurting TV viewership.
The channel specialists and media mavens from both Meers and Kazoo Marketing will sort through all of these trends in this latest installment of Beers@Meers plus give you a perspective of some of the new programming/content coming your way this Fall. You’ll be able to test your knowledge in a fun and interactive way and will leave with an inside track on the new world order of TV.
Director, Business Intelligence
Beers@Meers, presented by Meers Advertising, is an ongoing series of events that's as rewarding as it sounds. Every six to eight weeks we'll give you 20-30 minutes of fresh information from local professionals on how digital, direct and traditional advertising are changing, merging and otherwise making our industry more exciting.