3. A SMARTboard is an
like a big touch
screen, where you
can present websites,
What is a SMARTboard?
4. When do we use SMARTboards?
To accommodate different learning styles
To integrate technology
To have the lessons appeal to the eye with color
5. What grade should you implement a SMARTboard?
6. What subjects should you use SMARTboards for?
7. How much is a SMARTboard?
On amazon.com, they are currently priced at
8. More good things about the SMARTboard..
Clean, no fumes!
Learning is more fun!
May capture more attention
Whole class will we engaged as a whole group
9. Sites to visit
Information about SMARTboards:
Information for education & SMARTboards:
Sites that are good for SMARTboards:
Benefits that SMARTboards give: