1. Our Creden)als Some of the recent work – A Walk through
2. An Overview Samsung Mobiles • Samsung GalaxyS and Wave Smartphone Launch & Blogger Rela)onship Program • TABber of the Month Campaign & Future Beyond Contest • Online Rela)onship Management (ORM) Maru0 AltoK10 • Alto K10 Launch on Social Media • I Like It Campaign • Online Reputa)on Management (ORM) Samsung LCD/LED • India’s ﬁrst 3D LED TV -‐ Social Media Ac)va)on and Online Reputa)on Management (ORM) • You Tube Campaign – (clocked 10 Lac+ Views) • IPL Vouchers Giveaway Micromax Mobiles • Andro A60 Launch via Bloggers Meet • Campaigns: Test your Bryan IQ, Micromax DIVA, Chennai Open Tennis Trivia and others • Online Reputa)on Management Samsung Frrrunch Refrigerators (2 Months Campaign) • Samsung My Frrruchy Tunes Campaign • Surpassed the projected target ﬁgures on Facebook, Twi^er and YouTube by a great margin
3. Samsung Mobiles
4. Samsung Mobiles • Client Brief – Create buzz about newly launched Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Wave smartphones and BADA OS, on Social Media and engage bloggers to write about the smartphone range. – Plan and execute a long term Social Media Strategy for Samsung Mobiles India. • Strategy & Implementa0on – Devised and executed a Blogger Rela0onship Program across the country with face-‐)me (in person) interac)ons in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore. – Created Pre-‐Event, On Event and Post Event buzz through Facebook, Blogs & TwiSer – Regular interac0on and campaigns to engage the bloggers community – Apps reviews, Product support and Updates on Samsung Mobiles India Fanpage and through a separate channel to the premium bloggers.
5. Samsung Mobiles • Outreach: 25 Million+ Post Views on Facebook Social • More than 1.6 Lacs fans on facebook Media • 8600+ Followers on twi^er • An average of 140 Reac)ons per post with max Ac)va)on of 1300+ Reac)ons on a single post on facebook. Promo)on • Contest: What makes Samsung Galaxy S a classic example of #FutureBeyond thinking? Future • 1800+ Tweets Recorded • 973 Unique Par)cipants across 3 weeks Beyond • Created a lot of buzz around “FutureBeyond” and “Samsung”. Contest
6. Samsung Mobiles Campaign • Objec0ve: Promote Galaxy Tab on Social Media through Mobile technology experts • Iden)fy Technology Inﬂuencers. Gra)fy them for Tabber of their work towards the community and facilitate them with a review device (Galaxy TAB) and promote the Month the content generated on Social Media • User Generated Content -‐Tweets, Videos, Blogs. • Outreach: 5.5 Million+ Post Views • 300+ Service/Support Queries Handled within 3 months • 180+ Average Interac)on per post • Buzz Genera)on via Eﬀec)ve Content Strategy for Galaxy Tab on Facebook, Twi^er and YouTube
7. Samsung Mobiles
8. In Ac0on Bloggers Meet – Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore Click here for rest of the pictures
9. In Ac0on On TWITTER Event got extensively covered on Twi^er through -‐ Tweets on the Mobile Features by bloggers, Twi^er Trivia, Live Queries and Regular Updates/ Conversa)ons
10. In Ac0on On BLOGS Blog Posts by Participants on Samsung Wave and GalaxyS generated buzz through social mentions via tweets, likes, shares and commentsHelped the Product Team to get ﬁrst hand user review of their product telling what’s good and what’s missing!
11. In Ac0on On FACEBOOK Regular Product Updates on Facebook Fan Page saw an upsurge in daily ac0vity and engagement by Fans Fan count increased by 250% in 1.5 months
12. Tes0monials from Bloggers Meet • “Everything was well organized and the best part was that only people interested in the ﬁeld were invited. In other blogger meets, Bloggers from diﬀerent niche come together and there is a lot of chaos. Also, a good locaFon was decided and proper arrangements for transportaFon were done, which are appreciated. The event went as expected. The knowledgeable people in the ﬁeld were invited and they were just perfect in answering the quesFons from us. Contests arranged were quite good and they had a good parFcipaFon too.” – Rohit Sane, Mumbai • “Have to say, this was by far the best bloggers meet ever! Had a blast and goMa meet all the Samsung folks! Just wish we had more Fme to demo the device though!” – RaghuramKannan, Bangalore • I was there at the event and enjoyed it. Everything was well organized and the environment invited friendly discussions and wonderful demos, Thanks for the experience, looking forward to more such gyan in future! -‐ Naga Chokkanathan, Bangalore • “Thanks for the invite. The experience was great and so was the food and venue. It was fun dabbling with both the phones hands on. Looking forward to win some phones and for more invites in future :)” – MasoomTulsiani, Mumbai
13. Key elements • Bucke)ng of fans and bloggers into proﬁles like – Inﬂuencers, Evangelists, Buyers, etc. • Reports measuring – Outreach, Engagement, Sen)ments and Support. • Product related feedback, collated across platorms over a period of 90 days detailing the insights on features and engagement levels of people, online. • A successful bloggers’ rela)onship program star)ng with a mul)-‐city bloggers meet.
14. Maru) Alto K10
15. Maru) Alto K10 • Client Brief – Launch Maru) Alto K10 on Social Media. 1st step towards a large scale social media engagement by Maru) • Strategy & Implementa0on – Created Social Media Presence on Facebook, Twi^er, You Tube & Flickr – Pre-‐Event Buzz through Facebook/ Twi^er Updates & You Tube Teasers – Invita0on to premium automobile bloggers and get the launch coverage done on their respec)ve blogs – Live Coverage of the Launch on Facebook, You Tube and Twi^er via Product Updates, Videos and Live Tweets from the ground of ac)on. – Online Reputa0on Management for the brand by listening responding and escala)ng queries by fans and followers
16. Maru) Alto K10 • Outreach: 8.4 Million+ Post Views on facebook. • 115000+ Fans on facebook Social • 1950+ Followers on twi^er • 52000+ You Tube Views Media • Average of 190 Reac)ons per post • 1 Lac+ Fans within 5 months Ac)va)on • Amongst top 5 Automobile Fan Pages in India • 2% of total car sales driven by Social Media Ac0va0on in ﬁrst 3 months (majorly Facebook)
17. Maru) AltoK10 • Objec0ve: To leverage Social Media Platorms for the launch Launch of Maru) Alto K10 • Outreach: 28000+ fans in 30 days • More than 31000 views in 3 days, Ranked 21 in the Most Ac)vity Subscribed Channel during the week of launch • 1300 + Followers on TwiSer within 30 days • Top Automobile Bloggers were invited to cover the Launch Campaign • Objec0ve: To drive posi)ve sen)ments and create buzz for AltoK10 • Outreach: 2700+ Total Users so far I Like • 1000+ Posi0ve Tes0monials Received • Increase in Engagement by Exis)ng Buyers of Alto K10 via Posts, Comments and Photo Uploads AltoK10 • Rise in the number of Poten)al Buyers
18. Samsung LCD/ LED
19. Samsung LED/LCD • Client Brief – Social Media Presence, ORM, Launch of 3D LED TV on Social Media • Strategy & Implementa0on – Created Social Media Proﬁles across Facebook, Twi^er and You Tube. – Building and Engaging fans/followers through regular updates and interes)ng conversa)ons projec)ng Samsung LCD/LED brand image – Query Handling and Online Reputa0on Management via real )me responsive system on social media proﬁles – Contests/Campaigns across all social media proﬁles and interlinking the par)cipa)on. – Use of social media tools to track conversa)ons, brand men)ons and measure sen)ments.
20. Samsung LCD/LED • Outreach: 3.7 Million+ Post Views on facebook Social • 62000+ Fans on facebook Media • 1250+ Followers on twi^er • 1 Million+ You Tube Views Ac)va)on • Most Subscribed You Tube Channel (SamsungInTube) in the month of April’2010 Campaign • Objec0ve: To cash on the Cricket Fever and increase fan Win IPL base • Outreach: 1250+ Fans par0cipated in the Contest Show • Fan Following increased by 40% within 8 days Vouchers
21. YouTube 10 Lacs+ YouTube Fan views Channel: Awarded the Most Subscribed Proﬁle SamsungInTube
22. Micromax Mobiles
23. Micromax Mobiles Client Brief: Build Social Media Presence, Product launch, Reach out to the TG through social web Ideas Strategy & Implementa0on: Created Social Media Proﬁles across Facebook, Twi^er and You Tube. Building and Engaging fans/followers through regular updates and interes)ng conversa)ons projec)ng Micromax Mobiles brand image Query Handling and Online Reputa0on Management via real )me responsive system in social media proﬁles Contests/Campaigns across all social media channels and interlinking the par)cipa)on. Use of social media tools to track conversa)ons, brand men)ons and measure sen)ments.
24. Micromax Mobiles • Outreach: 5.4 Million+ Post Views on facebook Social Media • 100000+ Fans on facebook Ac)va)on • 1700+ Followers on twi^er • Average of 250+ Reac)ons per post Small • Objec0ve: To drive par)cipa)on from fans Contests: on Micromax sponsored Bryan Adams Concert Test your • Outreach: 1.6 Million+ Post Views Bryan IQ • 53100+ New Fans added, 100% Rise in Fan Count Contest
25. Micromax Mobiles Small Contests: • Objec0ve: To cash on the ongoing Tennis Fever and build fan base • Outreach: 0.6 Million+ Post Views Chennai Open • 17600+ New Fans added, 72% Rise in Fan Count Tennis Trivia Small • Objec0ve: To promote Micromax Bling amongst women and associate the Diva Status with Bling Contests: Mobile phone • Outreach: 1.6 Million+ Post Views Micromax • 53100+ New Fans added, 100% Rise in Fan Count • 80 Divas selected, 7000+ Fans Par)cipated Diva Contest
26. Micromax Mobiles Andro • Objec0ve: To mark the launch of Micromax Android Phone A60 and communicate its Vision A60 and Mission to Top Mobile Technology Bloggers • Meet was conducted in Delhi • Outreach: 30 Bloggers , 550+ Social Men0ons Bloggers in 3 hours • Buzz via Twi^er Contest during the event using Meet hashtag #MBM h^p://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/mediaredeﬁned/sets/72157625358263249/
27. Samsung Refrigerators Frrrunch
28. Samsung Frrrunch Refrigerators (2 Months Campaign) Client Brief – Two months campaign to create Social Media Buzz for new Samsung Frrrunch Refrigerators – Popularize Samsung “My Frrrunchy Tunes” Contest – KPIs: 5000 Fans, 500 Followers, 25000 You Tube Views Strategy & Implementa0on – Build an online community echoing the need of “Being Healthy & Fit” via Facebook and Twi^er – Make the Frrrunch video viral through the oﬃcial “SamsungInTube Channel” – Build traﬃc on the Samsung Frrrunch microsite through integrated social media marke)ng eﬀorts for “My Frrrunchy Tunes” Contest – Devise Regular Contests/Campaigns on Facebook and Twi^er – ORM for Samsung Frrrunch
29. Samsung Frrrunch Refrigerators (2 Month Campaign) • Outreach: 8000+ Facebook Fans • 36000+ You Tube Views Social Media • 900+ Twi^er Followers Ac)va)on • Successful in establishing Brand Frrrunch as a Fresh and Health Conscious brand through daily engagement and contests Small Contests: • Objec0ve: To drive par)cipa)on for “Compose a Samsung’s “Compose a Tune” via Social Media Platorms Tune” • Outreach: 850+ Users in 30 Days
30. NIIT University Work • Complete university portal & IT Support • Payment Gateway for online form submission • Lead Management System Proﬁle • Providing Back end support for all the adver)sing campaigns
32. Appendix • Post Feedback: No. of Likes and Comments • Reac0ons per post: Likes + Comments/No. of Posts • Post Views: No. of )mes the post seen on the wall of the brand page and in the news feed of the fans