Gender and 'Gender Behaviour'
• Drake is seen as an Indiana Jones like
character, brave, athletic with a humorous
aspect about him.
Stance and Posture
• Always on alert, even when distracted.
• Slightly hunched, seems in charge of situations.
• Aways carries a weapon.
Drake usually moves stealthily, on alert whenever
he can, moving towards objects for cover quickly
in most parts of the game.
He is athletic, usually hanging or climbing
something to move around and avoid enemies.
Drake doesn’t have expressions beyond the
normal human body. However his most used
facial expression is concentration, determination
and sometimes pain when trying to ﬁgure out
where he needs to climb next.
• Stern, strong, outgoing voice, comical voice
• Standard American Accent
During both games Drake ﬁnds a love interest or
two, all are “damsels in distress” at times, but all
have their brave face on. However distant he is
with them at the start of the game he eventually
gives in and get’s the girl he is closest with, which
is in both cases Elena.
• Generic - Top, jeans and exploring equipment
• The artists wanted to make Drake a "blank
slate" on which the everyman persona could be