2. Top Digital Marketing TechniquesFour out of 1. Bloggingthe topseven tactics 2. Micro-bloggingbelong to theSocial Media 3. SEOdomain. 4. Social Media Monitoring 5. Email Marketing 6. Video Marketing 7. Pay-Per-Click
3. Why Social Media?Marketers whoembrace socialmedia willoutdistancecompetition,buildcommunityfollowing andboost loyalty.
4. Why Social Media Marketing isdifferent?Traditional Media Marketing Social Media Marketing Banners, billboards, TV, Tweeting, Blogging, Posting, radio, newspapers, Sharing, Digging etc magazines, etc Min. budget. Prospect finds Invest and wait for customers. you. Better conversion rates. Big budgets and low conversion rates Personalized and tailor-made One size fits all Focus on customers Focus on branding Two-way communication One-way interaction Conversations about Conversations about product feedback on product use, embracing it and enhancing the products and services
5. Benefits of social media Build and improve customer relationships Reduce customer service costs Improve search engine rankings Increase media coverage Improve sales
6. How is social media marketingdone?What is Social Media? What Social Media is not? Technology and platform that Direct marketing facilitate: A campaign Connecting Based on the marketer Conversing Not another place for Sharing advertising Influencing Building relationships
7. Barriers to Social MediaManybarriers thatinhibit theright use ofsocial mediaformarketingyourcompany,brand,products andservices.
8. You need an expert! Starting with social tactics can be a disaster if you don’t have the expertise. It puts the buyers and not the marketers in control. So start with a direction; set the objectives; hire the experts and then, watch it happen.
9. Why Crimson Media?That’s whenyou need anexpert toguide you inthe rightdirection.CRIMSONMEDIA isyour answer!
10. Crimson MediaProfile Founded in 2011, Crimson Media is the media marketing firm that is focused on providing the customers business-centric solutions that gives you the competitive edge. Crimson Media employs the expertise of seasoned media consultants and strategists.
11. Crimson MediaWhat we do Crimson Media: Utilizes the social media as a tool for branding, establishing credibility, trust building, issue resolution, customer engagement and industry leadership. Brings value to the clients by promoting their business, products/services. Generates media placements for our clients that build goodwill, generate sales and accomplish strategic initiatives.
12. Crimson MediaCapabilities Social Media Strategy Search Engine Optimization Brand Consultancy Online Reputation Management Internal/Employee Communications Training/Workshops Events Content Development
13. Crimson MediaOur USP We use our strategic thoughts, creativity and technological expertise around human behavior for branding and marketing needs of our clients.
14. How to get started? The first thing you need to do is to listen to your customers. Why you need to listen? To know what customers are saying about you Gather information and identify potentials Do competitive research Measure the impact of social media marketing
15. Our Social Media Action Plan Create a strategy Match metrics to objectives Commit resources and time Welcome participation, feedback and interaction Share information Not being pushy or fake or sales-like
16. Social Media RoadmapAudience Objective Strategy Tactics Goal Measure
17. Social Media RoadmapAUDIENCE Who is your target audience? What are the social networking sites they visit? How do they participate?
18. Social Media RoadmapOBJECTIVE Connect with customers Gain customer insight Build brand awareness Gain media coverage Promote products/services
19. Social Media RoadmapSTRATEGY Content – New or user generated or based on customer feedback studies Interaction – Two-way communication between the company and customers Sharing – Make the availability of information easier Interest – Generate customer interest to result in sales
20. Social Media Road MapTACTICS Blogs Social Network – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google + Forums Reviews Videos, Images – Youtube, Flickr Wiki
21. Social Media Road MapMEASUREME It is less about ROI and more aboutNT influence Figure out measurement metrics