• Youth Business Network (YBN) is a not-profit organization that
conducts the regional network of Youth Business Programs helping
young people between 18-35 years from Caucasus countries to start
or strengthen their own businesses by providing business consulting,
franchise opportunities, trainings, specialized mentoring and
• Our mission is to develop the Caucasus Region through the
creation and strengthening of small and medium-sized businesses,
and encourage the economy and job creation.
• Our Vision is to become a consolidated model of business
development with a regional presence in Caucasus.
How We Support Youth
We mobilize business environment in order to provide significant
support. In cooperation with local communities and the various
companies, governmental and non-governmental organizations,
we help young people to create their own economic activity, and
thus minimizes the unemployment and poverty and reduce the
isolation of young people from the business environment.This
For young people - an increase in confidence, employment
growth and financial independence.
For business - better relationship with local communities,
development of entrepreneurship, improving the skills of
potential employees and impact on the development dynamic of
the SME sector.
For society - a decrease of unemployment among young
people, while reducing poverty, alienation of young people and
• To create jobs by offering a chance to young people from
Caucasus region with potential business force;
• To contribute to the expansion of the SME sector by
increasing the number of Caucasian entrepreneurs;
• To help fill the gap of Caucasus's lending system by meeting
the financial needs of SMEs, needs that can not be addressed
by the conventional banking system;
• To provide support and encouragement through mentoring,
consulting, guidance and training;
• To give hope and provide role models to unemployed young
• Special care should be made to finance environmentally
The main objectives of YBN are supporting the
creation of healthy SME sector and improving the
economic performance of existing SMEs, as well as
assisting the business operations of foreign
enterprises engaged in business in Caucasus through
providing following services and opportunities:
• Financial Consulting;
• Business Incubator;
• Trainings and Employement
• Event Management;
• YBN provides customized market entry services, business
intelligence and market support for:
ü young entrepreneurs from Caucasus region striving to
enter international market;
ü international youth businesses interested to enter the
Caucasus region markets as investors, joint-ventures,
exporters, producers or franchisors.
• Our services allow young business people to develop a
realistic market entry strategy based on the complex
analysis of local market specifics that could impact
Match Business Partner
Your success in business mostly depends on which business partners
you choose to work with. Whether you are just looking for a business
partner who would be exactly what you need, or need assistance to
get in touch with potential partner – YBN is ready to be there for you.
YBN will help you identify, contact and evaluate suitable potential
business partners. These can include:
• Business buyers /sellers / investors;
• Partners for investments;
• Partners for joint-ventures;
• Sales representatives;
• Appropriate suppliers;
• New subcontractors.
• YBN assists young business people from Caucasus region in various areas of international and
domestic trade. We facilitate cross border trade between their companies and international
• We assist in sourcing, selecting and negotiations with partners, providing market studies and advise
on countries and regulatory framework for implementation of business plans and new projects. We
can also provide political and business risk assessment for named target markets and advise on
market penetration strategy and business development structures. More specifically, our trade
consultancy offerings include:
• International Trade
ü Import and export of goods and services
ü Financing and Transactional Support for importers and exporters such as assistance with
transaction appraisal, and preparing financing requests.
ü Country Risk Management
ü Market Analysis, entry strategies, market development and identification of key players
• Trade Promotion
ü Import and Export support including carrying out Due Diligence on contracting parties.
ü Investment Promotion and policy analysis, best practices, program design and implementation.
ü Engagements linking trade, training and international development.
• Trade Finance
ü Export Credit Agencies and Multilateral Agencies financing support for importers and exporters.
ü Assisting with solutions to mitigate payment and performance risks.
Import and Export Services
• We consult on every aspect of importing and exporting including:
ü Supplier selection
ü Contract negotiation
ü Favorable shipping terms
ü Carrier and route selection
ü Customs clearance
ü Warehousing and distribution, as well as any other area of concern for your
• We can help you to:
ü streamline document exchange
ü reduce payment or collection risk
ü facilitate your financial transactions almost anywhere in the world
With YBN Caucasus as your partner, you will have a complete source of
information and services to assist in moving your goods around the globe.
YBN helps SME’s young owners as a business consultant,
offering large scale business success services including:
• Business Plan;
• Marketing Plan;
• Strategic Plan;
• Executive Summary;
• Loan Package;
• Investment Overview;
• Business Coaching;
• Web Development, Marketing and SEO.
YBN offers a wide range of highly specialized financial consulting products
and financial services:
•Business Plan Assistance;
•M&A Support Service;
•Real Estate Financial Analysis;
•Accounting Services; Audit; Bookkeeping; Tax Consulting;
•Alternative Investment Strategies
• YBN provides new businesses with experts and business
mentors selected from the local business community.
• Business mentors are experienced business people with
successful business in the past, who provide motivation,
guidance and advice in order to help the development of the
young entrepreneur and his/her business.
• They are to allow the entrepreneurs’ natural business instincts
to flourish and help them make the most of their ideas, energy,
enthusiasm and determination become successful.
• The entrepreneur is to meet and keep in contact with their
business mentor regularly, where the progress of the business
is reviewed and action plans are made to overcome any
problems and improve business performance.
• YBN’s Business Incubator service aims to accelerate the successful
development of start-ups by providing young entrepreneurs with an
array of targeted resources and services.
• We encourage the establishment of a substantial number of small,
innovative businesses with high potential for sustainable growth and
• Enabling overhead costs to be reduced by sharing facilities, business
incubator can significantly improve the survival and growth prospects
of start-ups and small firms by providing services on a 'one-stop’ basis
on early stage of development.
• The business incubator has no particular sector orientation.
• It starts operation to provide mixed portfolio business services to start
up and early stage companies.
• Special emphasis is made on enhancing awareness of knowledge
based new economy industries such as e-commerce and B2B
Our BI services include:
• Mentoring - advice and support provided by experienced
entrepreneurs or business professionals in different areas
including strategic analysis, marketing strategy, organization,
• Training - Open day training, Business planning & Start up,
Access to finance seminars, and specific training covering
topics such as business planning, marketing, organization,
and financial management;
• Support for access to finance - connecting the young
entrepreneur with a partner financial institution, assisting in
the preparation of a loan application and a business plan;
• Access to information and networks - provide start ups
with access to database and networks to support research for
potential partners, suppliers, financing and business
• Promotional Services - The incubated enterprises are
widely promoted throughout the business community by mean
of different marketing initiatives, including the Incubator Web
Site, the Business Incubator Bulletin and others;
• Office facilities - These include a business address, mail
service, office equipment, internet connection and a meeting
• Introductory seminars and training - regularly organize
seminars and trainings for people interested in starting a new
business help the introduction to all the steps necessary to
start a business, including the preparation of a business plan.
Trainings and Employement
• YBN provides training programmes for students, and
employment services for young employers in Caucasus
• We have vast experience in providing careers advice,
employment brokerage, training and referring young
people to successful pathways.
• We offer: