6. „It‘s not about matching traditional models with existing tools anymore; It‘s about developing a brand-new pedagogical model and implementing theNext generation Web environment upon it.“ Antonio Fumero, 2006
7. University - the closed castle - how can we open it?http://www.flickr.com/photos/toru_okada/1377360600
17. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c6W4CCU9M4 Project Google Glasshttps://plus.google.com/111626127367496192147/posts
18. http://www.flickr.com/photos/shapeshift/85220007 http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivyfield/4486938457 g y an lo um no H e ch T g in rn L ea
19. > 800 million user about 30.000 server 10.208.000 comments / 20 minutes 2.716.000 photos / 20 minutes > 250 million mobile userhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/pshab/498122926
20. Microblogging (Twitter)
21. Realtime Collaboration Google Wave Qik Etherpadhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/twenty_questions/3293903552
22. http://www.flickr.com/photos/shapeshift/85220007 http://www.flickr.com/photos/ivyfield/4486938457 g y an lo um no H e ch T g in rn L ea
23. mobile open personal Learning future is ...
24. Follow my talk on M-learningWednesday, June 27th 11:15 AM-12:15 PM
25. mobile open personal Learning future is ...
26. ... Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology are teaming up in a $60 million venture to provide classes online for free. 02.05.2012http://www.gpb.org/news/2012/05/02/explosion-in-free-online-classes-may-change-course-of-higher-education
27. Open Educational Resources - iTunesUOpen Education Resources -http://opencontent.tugraz.at• iPhone Development at iTunesUhttp://deimos.apple.com/WebObjects/Core.woa/Browsev2/ tugraz.at
36. The future is digital ....http://www.flickr.com/photos/alancleaver/2441359074
37. Learning environment of the future • - ... has to support the individual learning needs of the learners (PLE) • - ... has to support the lecturers as well • - ... has to consider the Web as communication and collaboration environment • - ... and will be complete mobile
38. http://twitter.tugraz.atSlides available at: http://elearningblog.tugraz.at SOCIAL LEARNING Computer and Information Services Graz University of Technology Graz University of Technology Martin Ebner http://elearningblog.tugraz.at mebner http://elearning.tugraz.at