1. Welcome back to the Davis legacy! Last chapter, our founder went to college where shegraduated with honors, founded a greek house, and met the man of her dreams.*So I really really hate my computer. The first thirty slides or so, are with the poor graphic qualityagain. I changed the quality at her dorm right after she left since Lainey was still there, but forsome reason it didnt save and I noticed it about part way through. I hope it works this time, Imreally sorry. Ive never had this problem before. Anyway; after the slide of toddlers learning towalk/talk it should be okay.
2. Since this is an extreme start, this is all that Luna will be able to own. But since I had her makeflowers all the time in college, Ive decided to sell them so that I can build her a house.
3. And so here is her home. Not much to look at, but it has the things she needs. I love that myfounder can have a house during an extreme start.
4. Luna heads to her first day of work and comes home with a promotion! Way to go Luna!
5. To celebrate her promotion I let her invite Remmy over for a date.
6. They both had two woohoo wants: Have Very First WooHoo with Remmy/Luna & WooHoo withRemmy/Luna, so I allowed them to. Which sent their date status rocketing up.
7. They ended up having a dream date. & yes, that is a sliding glass door going into the bedroom, Ilike it, its different.
8. Due to a bad chance card Luna gets fired, but not to fear! She gets a job in the same careertrack from the newspaper.
9. Luna still hadnt maxed her body skill out in college so I had her do yoga until she maxed it. Shehas now maxed out all of her skills.
10. With one more day until Remmy can move in and nothing to do because she has the day off,Luna is going to meditate until Tomorrow morning when shes able to call Remington and havehim move in.
11. Finally the day came that Remmy could move in and they could begin this legacy. Luna puts onher best dress and then invites Remington over.
12. After he arrives, she asks him to move in and he gladly accepts and brings a much needed$5000 to the family funds.
13. The two were immediately wed outside beneath the tree.
14. I now introduce to you, Luna and Remington Davis.
15. After the wedding they came inside for some wedding cake.
16. Heres a newly made over Remington, I think he looks very nice in his new look.
17. The two then get started on the next generation right away. A lullaby was heard on the first try.
18. Remington took a job in the gamer career and he got promoted on his first day at work.
19. Luna gets her first bump after arriving home from a long day at work. Unfortunately her outfitdoesnt show her bump.
20. With nothing for Luna to do, I just sent her outside to meditate for her whole pregnancy.
21. Soon she gets her second bump, just one more day until the baby arrives!
22. Her pregnancy flew by, and soon she was giving labor by herself in the living room, becauseRemmy was at work.This generation of children will be named after my all time favorite movie, RENT. For those ofyou that dont know, RENT is a broadway play written by Jonathan Larson who died the daybefore the first day it was ever performed. In 2005 RENT became a movie.
23. Soon we have a black haired and green eyed baby girl who I named Mimi.In RENT, Mimi Marquez is a HIV-positive exotic dancer and heroin junkie. She is Roger Davislove interest and she used to be involved with Benny Coffin III.Lets hope our Mimi doesnt turn out to be like that.
24. After Luna sat Mimi on the floor, another baby was born, a baby boy who was named Roger.Roger looks identical to his sister so far.In RENT, Roger Davis* is also an HIV-positive musician who is recovering from a heroin addict.Hes a one hit wonder who hasnt been able to write a song since his girlfriend April died. HesMimi Marquez love interest and the roommate of Mark Cohen.*When naming Luna, I did not plan on this I had actually forgotten Rogers last name and so itwas a coincidence.
25. A few hours after the babies are born, Remington arrives home from work. Because of a badchance card though, he was fired from his job.
26. They decide to get started on the next baby of the generation.
27. Time flew by and soon its time for the twins to grow up. First up is Roger, the youngest.
28. And then we have Mimi.
29. Roger* grew up nicely and looks quite a bit like his father I think.*Roger = Libra: 3/8/2/8/6
30. Mimi* turned out absolutely gorgeous and looks more like her mother than Roger does.*Mimi = Sagittarius: 3/6/9/8/1
31. Remington needs a new job but he broke the computer earlier playing SSX3 so I have himrepair it and he of course gets electrocuted.
32. Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Luna gets the first bump of the next pregnancy.
33. She then runs out to see her husband, but covers her eyes. Luckily, Remington did not die.
34. Luna purchases a pretty maternity dress which she will wear until the baby is born.
35. Where are the twins through all of this excitement you ask? Upstairs playing together.
36. Remington finally fixes the computer which has been moved upstairs, and he gets a job in thejournalism career. & I kid you not, Luna stood there the whole time Remmy fixed the computer.
37. Toddler skilling all around! Luna teaches Mimi how to walk while Remmy teaches Roger to talk.*Assuming changing the camera settings again worked, this should be the last slide with thehorrible quality picture.
38. Luna gets her second bump of the pregnancy in one of the worst possible places in the house.
39. Luna, you have ten neat points, why are you kicking your own garbage can over?
40. Remington has been working on a novel and he makes a great one and is my first sim ever toget that memory. The novel sold for $2619.
41. Early Monday morning, Luna goes into labor with the third and final baby of the secondgeneration. And again, this baby will be named after a character in RENT.
42. Without much fuss another black haired green eyed baby girl was born. This baby was namedMaureen.In RENT, Maureen Johnson is a bi-sexual performance artist who dumped Mark Cohen for alawyer named Joanne Jefferson.
43. "Im hoooomee!"Did you get a promotion?"Well, no."Then why are you so happy?
44. Later on that evening it was a double birthday, it was time for twins Mimi and Roger to grow upinto children.
45. Upon moving into their new home, I gave them their children make-overs. I loved their otherhouse but after adding a greenhouse, pond, & bridge it was loading really slow so I decided tomove them.Anyway, this is our beautiful first born child, Mimi. I think she turned out very cute.
46. Roger is looking more and more like his father everyday, dont you think? Hes still a cutie pie nomatter what though.
47. After going through the house and doing the typical "Whats This?" interactions, I sent the twinsto skill.
48. That evening was time for the youngest baby in the family to grow up.
49. She grew up very well and is probably my favorite so far. She has the same personality as Mimi- a sagittarius with the personality points of 3/6/9/8/1 - and for the most part she seems like shemight be a clone of Mimi.
50. The next morning before school the twins decide that they are going to jump on Rogers bed.Luckily I caught this when I did because their temperatures were almost completely at the topand then they wouldve been taken by the social worker.
51. Maureen is definitely my favorite so far, shes gorgeous.
52. Remmy finally gets a promotion to Internet Movie Reviewer.
53. Maureen is very cute, and by the looks of it everyone has chosen her as her favorite. Remmy &Luna both give her more attention then they ever gave the twins.
54. "Guess what Haleigh?"What?"Im pregnant!"What?! How?"Remington and I wanted another baby and so we decided that we would..."I know how but I mean how are you pregnant? Maureen was supposed to be your last baby."I dont know, did you accidently click try for baby instead of woohoo?"Mustve been, but thats alright. Im still excited to see the new baby.
55. After changing into a pretty dress that showed her belly bump, Luna taught Maureen her toddlerskills.
56. Shes so adorable, just look at that little smile!
57. "Here Sharla, have three of the oranges I picked off of Moms orange tree.""Gee thanks Mimi!"
58. Dang Luna youre big, promise me thats only one baby in there.
59. Toddler years sure do fly by dont they? Its already time for Maureen to become a child.
60. She grew up beautifully and I think for the most part shes identical to Mimi in looks.
61. See? They are almost identical, but they are both still very pretty.
62. I just included this picture to show you how big Luna is. I hope theres only one baby in thereand its just the dress thats making her look so big.
63. Almost immediately after I took that picture, Luna goes into labor.
64. Soon another black haired green eyed baby girl was born. This baby was named Joanne.In RENT, Joanne Jefferson is a lesbian* who graduated from Harvard and is now a lawyer.*I swear this movie is good and not as bad as it seems based on the character explanations.
65. Luna, why are you giving Joanne to Remmy?!
66. After some huffing and puffing and a twirl, another black haired green eyed baby boy was born.This baby was named Mark.In RENT, Mark Cohen is a struggling documentary film maker who is the ex-boyfriend ofMaureen Johnson. Mark is also the roommate of Roger Davis.
67. Since Mimi doesnt have any homework I decided to let her just relax on her bed* while herbrother and sister do their homework.*Bed is from Teen Style stuff and I absolutely love the objects and things that came with it.
68. Since I have the triplets/quads hack installd it lets me choose who has the time off, I decided tolet Remington take the time off so that Luna can finally go back into work, and she gets apromotion and the career reward object: the cowplant.
69. Meet MooMoo the cowplant.
70. Right away I have Luna feed MooMoo her first meal so that she doesnt go eating all thetownies...yet. Well need her if I plan on keeping Remmy alive long enough to see his sixgrandchildren, because I may not do a spares update like I usually do, I havent decided on thatyet.
71. The next day Luna goes back to work and gets another promotion! Remington has been stayinghome so he can make friends with people so that he and Luna can both reach the top of theircareers.
72. I normally hate it when kids stop everything they are doing to greet their Mom/Dad but inMaureen and Lunas case its adorable.
73. Today is Mark and Joannes birthday :]
74. I must say, I was a little bit disappointed to see that Joanne is a clone of her sisters. Shesanother sagittarius with a personality of 3/6/9/8/1. Ive never had a problem with clones beforeuntil I reinstalled my game apparently.
75. Mark is a clone of his older brother Roger as well. Hes a libra with a personality of 3/8/2/8/6, justlike Roger.
76. The day that the oldest set of twins is to become teenagers, quickly arrives.
77. Mimi rolled knowledge and used her lifetime aspiration benefit points on the following:Slower Need Decay: Social & FunImpart KnowledgeEureka!Summon Aliens
78. Roger rolled pleasure, which is fitting to his character in the movie in my opinion. He spent hisaspiration benefit points on the following:Fast MetabolismSlower Need Decay: Bladder & EnergyWrite Restaurant GuideRowdy Folk Song
79. Maureen soon is the first child to max out a skill, she maxes out cleaning.
80. Shortly after her, Roger maxes cleaning as well.
81. And Mimi does the same quite a bit later.
82. Now that Roger has found out what his predestined hobby is he decides to apply forscholarships and then move to college. His predestined hobby is nature by the way.
83. Soon a cab arrives and he heads off to college to await his brother and sisters.
84. It took Mimi a little bit longer to find out what her predestined hobby is but like her twin, as soonas she found out she applied for scholarships and called a cab. Her predestined hobby is sports.
85. And soon Mimi left to join Roger at college where Together theyd wait for Maureen, Mark, &Joanne.
86. I decided to move the family again. This time they are on a 3x1 lot (yes Im being serious) andthey have a really nice house and it has five bedrooms, and room for a sixth. Ill be uploading itto MTS2 as long as I dont find any glitches in the house that would make it impossible to live in.
87. The day they move in is also the youngest set of twins birthday. First to the cake is Mark, whowill hopefully grow up looking a little bit different than Roger.*I really like this picture though Im not sure why.
88. Joanne was the next one up to the cake.
89. I think she turned out very nicely, she looks exactly like Mimi and Maureen but with their differenthairstyles it makes them look slightly different. Joanne is probably my favorite at the moment.
90. Mark grew up pretty nicely too, he looks exactly like Roger though, even with a differenthairstyle.Anyway, this is where I am going to leave you because the chapter is getting pretty long as it is.Look for a new chapter soon hopefully.