1. R egister Onli n e NoMayo School of Continuous Professional Development w!Mayo ClinicOncology ReviewSaturday, July 21, 2012graves | 601 hotelMinneapolis, MN Objectives: • Interpret new, practice-relevant data presented at ASCO 2012 • Integrate evidence-based treatment strategies into clinical practice in various fields of medical oncology • Determine the usefulness of biomarker-based treatment approaches in oncology For more information and to register visit: www.mayo.edu/cme
2. Course Description CreditThis one-day educational College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic,program will provide hematology is accredited by the Accreditationand oncology clinicians, nurse Council for Continuing Medicalpractitioners, and physician Education to provide continuingassistants with an overview of medical education for physicians.the most recent advances in thetreatment of various oncologic College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic,malignancies, based on abstracts designates this live activity for apresented at the June 2012 annual maximum of 6.25 AMA PRA Categorymeeting of the American Society of 1 Credits™. Physicians should claimClinical Oncology (ASCO). Invited only the credit commensurate withspeakers choose exciting and the extent of their participation in therelevant abstracts presented at the activity.ASCO meeting and discuss theirclinical relevance to the oncology Date and Locationpractice. The Mayo Clinic Oncology Review will be held July 21, 2012. CourseCourse Learning Objectives headquarters will be located atUpon conclusion of this program, graves|601 hotel, Minneapolis, MN.participants should be able to: Registration• nterpret new, practice-relevant I To register online, visit http://www. data presented at ASCO 2012 mayo.edu/cme/hematology-and-• ntegrate evidence-based treatment I oncology-2012r799, or complete the strategies into clinical practice in attached registration form and return various fields of medical oncology by mail or fax. The registration fee• etermine the usefulness of D includes tuition, comprehensive biomarker-based treatment course syllabus (electronic-flash- approaches in oncology drive), continental breakfasts, break refreshments and lunch. AlthoughAttendance at this Mayo course it is not Mayo School of Continuousdoes not indicate nor guarantee Professional Development (CPD)competence or proficiency in the policy to limit the number ofperformance of any procedures registrants for a course, conferencewhich may be discussed or taught in room facilities may necessitatethis course. closing of enrollment; therefore, early registration is advised. A letter of confirmation will be sent upon receipt of payment and completed registration form. Please present the confirmation letter when checking in at the meeting registration desk. For additional information, contact: Mayo School of CPD Plummer 2-60 200 First Street SW Rochester, MN 55905 Website: www.mayo.edu/cme E-mail: email@example.com Phone: 800-323-2688 or 507-284-2509 Fax: 507-284-0532
3. Cancellation Policy FacultyIf you cancel your participation in Course Director(s)this course, your registration fee, Axel Grothey, M.D.less a $75 administrative fee, will berefunded when written notification is Patrick J. Flynn, M.D.received by the Mayo School of CPD Minnesota Oncologybefore July 7, 2012 (firstname.lastname@example.org fax#: 507-284-0532). No refunds Mayo Facultywill be made on or after July 7, 2012. Steven R. Alberts, M.D.Canceled registrations are non- Jan C. Buckner, M.D.transferable. Roxana S. Dronca, M.D. Matthew P. Goetz, M.D.Mayo School of CPD reserves Thomas M. Habermann, M.D.the right to cancel or postpone Joleen M. Hubbard, M.D.any course due to unforeseen Manish Kohli, M.D.circumstances. In the unlikely event Charles L. Loprinzi, M.D.Mayo School of CPD must cancel orpostpone this course, Mayo School Guest Facultyof CPD will refund the registration Joseph Leach, M.D.fee, but is not responsible for any Minnesota Oncologyrelated costs, charges, or expenses toparticipants, including fees assessed Faculty Disclosureby airline/travel/lodging agencies. As a provider accredited by ACCME, College of Medicine, Mayo ClinicLodging Accommodations (Mayo School of ContinuousGuest rooms have been reserved Professional Development) mustfor attendees and their guests ensure balance, independence,with special course rates ($149) at objectivity and scientific rigor ingraves|601 hotel in Minneapolis, its educational activities. CourseMN. In order to receive the special director(s), planning committee,rate, reservations must be made faculty, and all others who are inbefore the room block is filled or a position to control the contentbefore the expiration date of June of this educational activity are29, 2012, whichever comes first. required to disclose all relevantReservations will be taken following financial relationships with anythis date based on space and rate commercial interest related to theavailability. Please identify yourself subject matter of the educationalas a participant of the Mayo Clinic activity. Safeguards againstOncology Review when making your commercial bias have been put inreservation. place. Faculty also will disclose any off-label and/or investigational useLodging arrangements are the sole of pharmaceuticals or instrumentsresponsibility of the individual discussed in their presentation.registrant. Disclosure of this information will be published in course materialsMayo School of CPD is not so those participants in the activityresponsible for expenses incurred by may formulate their own judgmentsan individual who is not confirmed regarding the presentation.and for whom space is not availableat the meeting. Costs incurred by theregistrant such as airline or hotel feesor penalties are the responsibility ofthe registrant.
4. Program Schedule Saturday, July 21, 20127:30 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast7:50 a.m. Welcome Patrick J. Flynn, M.D.8:00 a.m. Updates in Colorectal Cancer Joleen M. Hubbard, M.D.8:30 a.m. Updates in Non-Colorectal Cancer Gastrointestinal Steven R. Alberts, M.D.9:00 a.m. Updates in Lung Cancer Joseph Leach, M.D.9:30 a.m. Break9:45 a.m. Updates in Hematology Thomas M. Habermann, M.D.10:15 a.m. Updates in Genitourinary Manish Kohli, M.D.10:45 a.m. Updates in Breast Cancer Matthew Goetz, M.D.11:15 a.m. Updates in Gynecology Oncology TBD11:45 a.m. Lunch12:45 p.m. Updates in Melanoma Roxann S. Dronca, M.D.1:05 p.m. Updates Supportive Care Charles L. Loprinzi, M.D.1:35 p.m. Updates in Neuro-Oncology Jan C. Buckner, M.D.2:05 p.m. Ten Changes To My Practice I Will Make After ASCO 2012 Patrick J. Flynn, M.D.2:35 p.m. Question and Answer Axel Grothey, M.D.3:00 p.m. Closing Remarks Axel Grothey, M.D.
5. REGISTRATION 2012R799Mayo Clinic Oncology ReviewSaturday, July 21, 2012graves|601 hotel Register online at:Minneapolis, MN http://www.mayo.edu/cme/hematology-and-oncology-2012r799Mail or fax with payment to: Phone: 800-323-2688Mayo School of CPD 507-284-2509Plummer 2-60 Fax: 507-284-0532200 First Street SW Website: www.mayo.edu/cmeRochester, MN 55905 E-mail: email@example.comContact InformationName of Registrant – first name, middle name or initial, and last name Degree – select all that apply MD PhD DO PA NP Other - specifyName of Institution Medical SpecialtyPreferred Mailing Address – select one Work/Business HomeWork/Business Address – street address Work Phone – include all country and city/area codes as needed along with complete phone numberCity State or Province ZIP or Postal Code CountryHome Address – street address Home Phone – include all country and city/area codes as needed along with complete phone numberCity State or Province ZIP or Postal Code CountryE-mail Address FAX – include all country and city/area codes as FAX Location – select one Work/Business Home If you have special assistance needs or dietary restrictions, describe here: SPECIAL NEEDSRegistrationRegistration Fee – $160 $ ________ Total Payment Enclosed: $ ________Payment Check is enclosed in the amount shown at right – make checks payable to Mayo Clinic Exp Date – mm/yyCredit Card – select one Account Number Discover MasterCard VisaName of Cardholder – as it appears on the card Signature of Cardholder – required X