1. Biotechnology-2013 4th World Congress of Biotechnology September 23-25, 2013 Raleigh-North Carolina, USA Conference Secretariat5716 Corsa Ave., Suite 110, West Lake, Los Angeles, CA 91362-7354, USAPh: +1-650-268-9744, Fax: +1-650-618-1414, Toll free: +1-800-216-6499 Email: email@example.com
2. Biotechnology-2013Invitation OMICS Group welcomes you to attend the 4th World Congress of Biotechnology during September23-25, 2013 at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Brownstone-University, North Carolina, USA. We cordially invite all the participants who are interested in sharing their knowledge and research inthe arena of Biotechnology. Biotechnology-2013 anticipates more than 300 participants around the globe with thought provokingKeynote lectures, Oral Presentations and Poster Presentations. The attending delegates include EditorialBoard Members of related OMICS Group Journals. This is an excellent opportunity for the delegates from Universities and Institutes to interact with theworld class Scientists. The intending participants can confirm their participation by registering for theconference along with your colleagues. The main theme of the conference is “Unveiling the Current Frontiers in the Field of Biotechnology”.With RegardsBiotechnology-2013 Organizing Committee
3. Biotechnology-2013About OMICS GroupOMICS Group Journals• 250 Open Access Journals• 21 Days rapid review process• 20000 Editorial team• 25000 Reviewers team• 2 Million readers• Publication within 7 days of acceptance• Quality and quick editorial, review processingKey features• User friendly/feasible website translation of your paper to 50 world’s leading languages• Enhanced feature: Audio version of published paper• Digital articles to share and explore• Sharing Option: Social networking enabled• Authors, reviewers and editors are provided with scientific creditsOMICS Group Conferences• 80 Conferences all over the World in 2013• Well organized scientific program• Well known delegates and speakers across the globeKey features• Presentation by renowned speakers from all over the world• Poster presentations and world class exhibits• Interactive Sessions• Platform for global networking• Connecting scientific community Special Issues All accepted abstracts will be published in respective OMICS Group Journals Each abstract will be provided with digital Object Identifier by
4. Biotechnology-2013T he field of Biotechnology is growing rapidly and its development is making tremendous impacts in the arena of Science and technology. The importance and significance can be gauged by the fact that ithas made huge advancements over the course of time and is continuing to influence various sectors.Biotechnology-2013• Opportunity to attend the presentations delivered by eminent scientists from all over the world• Selected contributions will be published in following OMICS Group Journals, • Journal of Biotechnology & Biomaterials • Journal of Microbial & Biochemical Technology • Journal of Bioprocessing & Biotechniques• Participation in sessions on specific topics on which the conference is expected to achieve progress• Global networking: In transferring and exchanging ideas• Conference brings together Scientific Researchers, Business Entrepreneurs, Agricultural & Horticultural Sciences
5. Biotechnology-2013 About RaleighR aleigh is the capital and the second largest city in the state of North Carolina as well as the seat of Wake County. Raleigh is known as the “City of Oaks” for its many oak trees. It is also one of the fastest-growing citiesin the country. The city of Raleigh is named after Sir Walter Raleigh, who established the lost Roanoke Colony onRoanoke Island in present-day Dare County, North Carolina. Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill make up the three primary cities of the Research Triangle metropolitan region.The regional nickname of “The Triangle” originated after the 1959 creation of the Research Triangle Park, primarilylocated in Durham County, four miles from downtown Durham. RTP is bordered on three sides by the city of Durhamand is roughly midway between the cities of Raleigh and Chapel Hill, and three major research universities of NCState University, Duke University, and UNC-Chapel Hill. Most of Raleigh is located within Wake County, with a very small portion extending into Durham County. Thetowns of Cary, Morrisville, Garner, Clayton, Wake Forest, Apex, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina, Knightdale, Wendell,Zebulon, and Rolesville are some of Raleigh’s primary nearby suburbs and satellite towns.
6. Conference Venue Address:DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh-Brownstone-University1707 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh, North Carolina, 27605, USATel: 1-919-828-0811Transport FacilitiesArea AirportFrom Raleigh-Durham International AirportDirection to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Raleigh • I-40 East 4.9 miles to exit 289. Right on Faircloth Street. Left on Hillsborough Street. Hotel is 1.5 miles on the right (just passed the large round-a-bout) • Distance from Hotel: 12.7 mi. • Travel Time: 23 min. Type Typical Minimum Charge Rental Car Call hotel for information Taxi 32.00 USD Super Shuttle 16.00 USDTurn-by-Turn DirectionsFrom Raleigh-Durham International Airport, NC ⇒ Depart Terminal Blvd toward W International Dr (0.4 mi.) ⇒ Keep right toward Terminal Blvd (0.3 mi.) ⇒ Keep straight onto Terminal Blvd (0.8 mi.) ⇒ Take ramp left for Aviation Pkwy South toward Raleigh (1.4 mi.) ⇒ Take ramp right for I-40 East toward Raleigh (3.9 mi.) ⇒ Keep right onto Wade Ave (3.8 mi.) ⇒ Turn right onto Faircloth St (0.5 mi.) ⇒ Turn left onto NC-54 / Hillsborough St (1.3 mi.) ⇒ Bear right onto Hillsborough St (0.0 mi.) ⇒ At roundabout, take 3rd exit onto NC-54 / Hillsborough St (0.2 mi.) ⇒ Arrive at NC-54 / Hillsborough St (0.0 mi.)Registration DetailsRegister Online:http://www.omicsgroup.com/conferences/biotechnology-congress-2013/registration.phpRegister Offline:http://omicsgroup.com/conferences/ACS/conference/pdfs/biotechnology2013_eform_usa.pdfImportant DatesAbstract Submission Opens: November 5, 2012Registration Opens: November 5, 2012Early bird Registration: February 15, 2013On spot Registration: September 23, 2013