1. Physicians, Physician Assistants & Nurse Practitioners in Primary and Specialty CareExperience revolutionary Register earlyeducation & entertainment & save $100! ey World ®Las Vegas Walt Disn ioSan AntonCombine your CME with a Groundbreaking Demonstrations –vacation of a lifetime! Dermatology & Surgical Techniques, GYN Video Spring 2013 Conference Microscopy, EKG Interpre-SKIN, BONES, HEARTS CAKES & tation, Joint Injections, Chest SCRAPE Las Vegas, NV • May 6-10, 2013 & PRIVATE PARTS ... ™ S X-rays/Radiology & more! Summer 2013 Conference Orlando, FL • June 10-14, 2013 Optional Concentrated Fall 2013 Conference Medical Board Review San Antonio, TX • Oct. 7-11, 2013 APJ Career Clinic powered by Advanced Practice JobsCutting Edge Training in Dermatology, Orthopedics/ & Exhibit Hall brought to youSports Medicine, Cardiovascular, Women’s Health, by DMG Medical MarketplaceDiabetes & Emergency Medicine Endless Entertainment, Shopping & World-ClassProviders across the country are calling this Cuisinethe BEST CME event they’ve ever attended!
2. Experience This! revolutionary cme in 2013!CME Credit - Register early & save $100!Physicians,PAs & NPsThis activity has been plannedand implemented in accordancewith the Essential Areas andpolicies of the AccreditationCouncil for Continuing MedicalEducation through the jointsponsorship of Penn StateCollege of Medicine and DillehayManagement Group (DMG).Penn State College of Medicine Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private Parts™ is back in 2013is accredited by the ACCMEto provide continuing medical with Revolutionary CME! education for physicians. • We are offering MORE cutting edge training in the areas Physicians, PAs & NPs demand most. That includes more CME credit hours, additional tracks, exhibits and Penn State College of Medicine added values like breakfasts, refreshments, reduced hotel rates and extra amenities. designates this live activity for • Discover opportunities at the DMG Medical Marketplace & APJ Career Clinic –a maximum of 22.5 AMA PRA Get the position you want with the salary you deserve and meet the makers of Category 1 Credit(s)™. Plus 8.5 cutting-edge medical products and services to help you excel in patient diagnosis AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and treatment.for the Optional Concentrated Medical Board Review. Physicians • Designed specifically for Physicians, PAs & NPs – You can’t afford to miss this!should claim only the creditcommensurate with the extent of You Are Invited!their participation in the activity. On behalf of our entire team, I’d like to welcome back our returning friends and extendPhysicians, PAs & NPs can a warm invitation to our new guests! This year welcomes several new additions to ouruse AMA credits for profes- world class line up. Just to name a couple - we’ve now expanded our offerings to includesional continuing education San Antonio, and would like to welcome physicians as well. Come relax with your fellowrequirements. Please check colleagues, meet new friends, and enjoy our community as you experience fun in anwith your professional board educational environment like no other.if you have any questions. We are thrilled to continue our “DMG Gives Back” program in 2013. This year, a portion of conference proceeds will be donated to Listen Up!,This program includes a foundation dedicated to helping children with hearing impairments,9.75 Pharmacology created in honor of my 6th grade son Caleb. Caleb, is completely deafhours. “Rx” throughout in both ears, but through the miracle of cochlear implants now leads abrochure denotes full and extremely productive life. He plays sports, is a CPR certified Boy Scout, andPharmacology credit. neighborhood pet sitter, has a great sense of humor, and his friends and teachers often say they forget he is deaf. In fact, listening to him play the piano has brought many to tears of joy. He is our superstar and hero, and it is our wish that others will be inspiredCheck out our video @ by Caleb too!DMGCME.com! At the end of each day of learning, you’ll need a break! Whether you prefer endless entertainment, shopping, or world-class cuisine, we have something for everyone! Choose from the country’s “best of the best” destinations with the dates most convenient for you. Fun filled educational Discover why attendees are calling this the BEST SKIN, BONES, HEARTS CAKES & experience! CME event they’ve ever attended. Register today, & PRIVATE PARTS ... ™ SCRAPE S and bring your family, friends, and colleagues with you to combine your CME with a vacation of a lifetime. We look forward to seeing you soon! Charles B. Dillehay, MBA, CAE, PresidentPartners with Dillehay Management Group Like us on Facebook for special discounts & news!2 www.dmgcme.com
3. Schedule at a GlanceDAY 1: Monday (8.5 Category 1 CME Hours*) Concentrated Medical Board Review • Presenter: Bielinski Whether you practice full time and are 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Optional Concentrated Medical Board Review striving to sharpen your skills, or you work occasionally and need to improve yourDAY 2: Tuesday (Up to 6 Category 1 CME Hours*) knowledge base, there’s something for Emergency Medicine • Presenter: Bielinski everyone here! Perhaps you just want to stay 8:00 - 9:30 AM Laboratory Medicine & Clinical Application current and pass your recertification exams. 9:30 - 10:00 AM Refreshment/Networking Break You are welcome to flow freely through tracks 10:00 - 11:30 AM Pulmonary Medicine & CXR Interpretation as you wish. Plus, this five-day program allows 11:30 AM - 12:45 PM Lunch on your own participants to come early and/or stay over 12:45 - 2:15 PM Chest Pain & EKG/ECG Interpretation (Rx = .5 hr) the weekend for a vacation! Discounted hotel 2:15 - 2:45 PM Refreshment/Networking Break rates apply! Schedule is preliminary. 2:45 - 4:15 PM Common Emergency Medicine Complaints Women’s Health • Presenter: Secor Topics, times and presenters subject to change. 8:00 - 9:30 AM Challenging Gyn Exam 9:30 - 10:00 AM Refreshment/Networking Break 10:00 - 11:15 AM Gyn Exam Demonstration & Discussion: Clinical Pearls & Examining Special Populations DAY 4: Thursday (Up to 6.75 Category 1 CME Hours*) 11:15 AM - 12:30 PM Lunch on your own Dermatology • Presenters: Bellomo & Johnson 12:30 - 2:30 PM Vulvovaginitis/STIs: Focus on What’s New, 8:00 - 9:30 AM Secrets of Dermatology for Primary Care & Acute Care Management of Recurrent Vulvovaginitis (Rx = 1 hr) 9:30 - 10:00 AM Exhibits & Networking/Refreshment Break 2:30 - 3:00 PM Refreshment/Networking Break 10:00 - 11:15 AM Psoriasis: Case Studies & Therapeutic Options - 3:00 - 4:00 PM Vaginal Video Microscopy: An Innovative, Interactive “The Heartbreak is Often Under the Skin” (Rx = .5 hr) Approach to Vulvovaginitis/STIs Using Case Studies Focusing on Clinical Conundrums (Rx = .5 hr) 11:15 AM - 12:30 PM Lunch on Your Own/Exhibits & Networking 12:30 - 2:30 PM The Art & Science of Neuromodulators & Dermal Fillers (Rx = 1.5 hr) (Up to 5.75 Category 1DAY 3: Wednesday CME Hours*) 2:30 - 2:45 PM Networking/Refreshment Break Cardiology • Presenter: Rebeck 3:00 - 4:00 PM A Systematic Approach to Acne & Rosacea - “Want a Chance to Really Make a Difference in 8:00 - 9:30 AM Acute Coronary Syndrome Your Patient’s Life?” (Rx = .75 hr) 9:30 - 10:00 AM Exhibits & Networking/Refreshment Break 10:00 - 11:15 AM Atrial Fibrillation, Not Able to Keep the Beat? (Rx = .25 hr) Orthopedics/Sports Medicine • Presenters: Vacala & Frischknecht 11:15 AM - 12:30 PM Lunch on Your Own/Exhibits & Networking 8:00 - 9:30 AM Weekend Warrior - Common Orthopedic Sports Injuries Speaker? 12:30 - 2:30 PM Congestive Heart Failure: Is It Systolic or Diastolic? (Rx = .5 hr) 9:30 - 10:00 AM Exhibits & Networking/Refreshment Break 2:30 - 3:00 PM Exhibits & Networking/Refreshment Break 10:00 - 11:15 AM Give Me a Break: Common Fractures in Primary Care 3:00 - 4:00 PM Aortic Syndromes: Protect Your Patient Community 11:15 AM - 12:30 PM Lunch on Your Own/Exhibits & Networking from Catastrophic Outcomes 12:30 - 1:30 PM Orthopedic Exam of the Elbow & Wrist 1:30 - 2:30 PM Orthopedic Exam of the Ankle Diabetes • Presenter: Kapustin 2:30 - 2:45 PM Networking/Refreshment Break 8:00 - 9:30 AM Sugar & Spice…But Not Everything’s NICE! Pathophysiological Mechanisms of T2DM (Rx = .5 hr) 2:45 - 3:45 PM Orthopedic Exam of the Knee 9:30 - 10:00 AM Exhibits & Networking/Refreshment Break 3:45 - 4:45 PM Orthopedic Exam of the Shoulder 10:00 - 11:15 AM Insulin Management for T2DM: But Which Type Do I Choose? (Rx = 1 hr) 11:15 AM - 12:30 PM Lunch on Your Own/Exhibits & Networking DAY 5: Friday (Up to 4 Category 1 CME Hours*) 12:30 - 1:30 PM How Do You Mix All This Stuff Together? (Rx = .75 hr) Learning Labs • Presenters: Vacala, Wilson & Johnson 1:30 - 2:30 PM Un-complicating the Complicated Complications: 8:00 - 11:00 AM Joint Injections (Rx = 1 hr) Microvascular Disorders Associated with Diabetes 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM Chest X-Rays/Radiology Roadmap (Rx = .25 hr) 8:00 - 11:00 AM Surgical Techniques 2:30 - 3:00 PM Exhibits & Networking/Refreshment Break *Number of hours depends on your course selection 3:00 - 4:00 PM Sweet Horizons…What’s New in Diabetes? (Rx = .75 hr) Rx denotes Pharmacology hours 3
4. PRESENTer HighlightsDAY 1: Monday DAY 3: Wednesday DAY 4: ThursdayConcentrated Medical Cardiology: Dermatology:Board Review: Presented by Kevin Rebeck, PA-C Presented by Risha Bellomo, PA-C, MPAS Presented by: Following graduation With over 18 years of John Bielinski, MS, PA-C, from the University of healthcare experience, is hailed as one of the California, Kevin Risha practices at greatest presenters in completed his two year Advanced Dermatology the country. With his Cardiology fellowship. in Orlando, FL, where unique active style and He is currently practicing she specializes in the easy to follow presenta- in Norfolk, Virginia with treatment of skin, hairtion, attendees have reported learning the vascular transplant surgery team. and nail disorders and performs surgerymore in one day from him than an entire Kevin has extensive experience in both with a variety of cosmetic procedures.year in the classroom! basic and clinical research with Her sub-specialties include pediatric applications in Cardiology, Interven- dermatology, psoriasis, acne, advancedJohn earned a master’s degree in tional Radiology, and Vascular surgery. Botox® techniques, dermal fillers, laserfamily and emergency medicine and He has been on the AAPA Diversity treatment and sclerotherapy. Rishais a national lecturer on emergency Committee, the National High Blood speaks on a national level and is amedicine and extraordinary patient Pressure Education Program, as well columnist for the Journal ofcare. His experience not only includes as the AAPA Liaison to the National Dermatology Physician Assistantsyears of hospitalist/intensive care Institute of Health and the co-author of and Skin & Aging.coverage, but he has also run a rural the JNC-7 Hypertension Guidelines. Heemergency department for nine years has 18 years of experience in mentoring Presented by Jeff Johnson, MPAS, PA-Cautonomously, having cared for students from numerous PA programs Jeff is a 1995 graduatehundreds of cardiac arrest and critically instilling the importance of the scientific of the US Air Force PAill patients. John has lectured for over method, as well as continuing a strong, Program and the Senior10 years teaching PA students at two hands-on philosophical view on patient Physician AssistantPA schools in Buffalo, NY, as well as care & education. at Water’s Edgeinstruction of paramedics/ nurses on Dermatology in South FL. For the past ten years,advanced cardiac life support. Diabetes: he has performed complex surgical Presented by Jane Kapustin PhD, CRNP, closures including simple linear repairsDAY 2: Tuesday BC-ADM, FAANP, FAAN Jane is a professor and as well as a variety of advanced flaps and grafts. Jeff speaks on a state andWomen’s Health: Assistant Dean for the national level and has earned the statusPresented by Mimi Secor, MS, MEd, DNP and Master’s Programs at the of Distinguished Fellow of the AAPAFNP, FAANP and the military awards of Officer and Mimi is a Nurse University of Maryland PA of the Year. Practitioner at Newton School of Nursing in Wellesley ObGyn, in Baltimore, MD. She Newton, MA where her maintains a faculty practice at the Orthopedics & Sports career long specialty is University of MD Center for Diabetes managing patients with and Endocrinology in Baltimore where Medicine: Presented by Scott Frischknecht, vulvovaginal problems. she manages complex patients with PA-C, DFAAPAShe has 33+ years of experience in diabetes and engages in interdisciplinary Scott trained in thewomen’s health, has been a clinically research. Dr. Kapustin is board certified US Army Physicianfocused educator for decades and is by ANCC as an adult NP and in Advanced Assistant Program andco-author of a new textbook, Advanced Diabetes Management. She lectures has considerableHealth Assessment of Women; Skills routinely at national conferences for experience in injuries andand Procedures. Mimi is a nationally the National Organization of Nurse diseases of the muscu-noted speaker and consultant, a visiting Practitioner Faculty (NONPF), the loskeletal system. Hisscholar at Boston College and the American Association of Colleges popularity as a presenter is well knownco-host of “Partners in Practice,” a of Nursing (AACN), the American to anyone who has heard him and he’sweekly radio broadcast on ReachMD Academy of Physician Assistants respected for his plain and practicalSatellite Radio. (AAPA), and the American Academy approach. Scott consistently provides of Nurse Practitioners (AANP). simple and common sense “pearls” that Dr. Kapustin is the past president ofEmergency Medicine: the Nurse Practitioner Association can be readily incorporated into everyPresented by John Bielinski, MS, PA-C day practice. In addition to his full time of Maryland (NPAM) and is on the job, Scott is a clinical instructor at the(See bio above) executive board of directors for NONPF. University of Utah Physician Assistant Program where he has been named “Outstanding Instructor of the Year” no less than twelve times.4 www.dmgcme.com
5. Presented by Mary Vacala, PA-C, ATC,MSPAS, DFAAPA DAY 5: Friday Surgical Techniques: Presented by Jeff Johnson, MPAS, PA-C Practicing at Chatham Chest X-Rays/Radiology (See bio on page 4) Orthopedics in Roadmap: Savannah, GA, Mary Presented by Christy Wilson, PA-C has specialized in Christy is a graduate of Joint Injections: Orthopedic Sports Saint Francis University Presented by Mary Vacala, PA-C, ATC, Medicine for 23 years. with a master’s degree MSPAS, DFAAPA She has presented at in Physician Assistant (See bio at left)several national conferences and was sciences and, for nearlyone of the original medical professionals a decade, has treatedselected for the 1996 Centennial patients at Georgia LungOlympic Games in Atlanta. Mary is the Associates, the largest pulmonary/immediate past-president of the critical care practice in the Southeast. SKIN, BONES, HEARTS CAKES &Georgia Association of PAs and has She serves in the leadership for her state SCRAPE & PRIVATE PARTS ... ™ Sserved on the American Academy of society and enjoys guest speaking andPhysician Assistants House of Delegates mentoring PA students in Georgia’s PAfor several years. programs. Christy is a member of the American College of Chest Physicians, AAPA and GAPA, and lectures across the country.“Speakers were among the best I’ve ever heard - presentations gavebackground and applicable clinical information.” 5
6. Track descriptionsOptional Concentrated For a detailed look at each session,Medical Board Review please visit www.DMGCME.comJohn Bielinski, MS, PA-CIt’s proven that while some busyclinicians invest 400+ hours of studyingover months or even years, manysuccessfully pass the exam with only Emergency Medicine Cardiology20-30 hours of focused, concentrated John Bielinski, MS, PA-C Kevin Rebeck, PA-Cstudy. Use your valuable time efficiently Learn how to practice medicine like a This Power Cardiology Series isand allow us to skillfully guide you Jedi Master in this high energy track. directed toward the new graduate,through the process. We’ll review the Topics include, but are not limited to: the re-certifying practitioner, and thetopics below using “Active Engagement Pulmonary Medicine & CXR Interpre- practitioner wanting to hone theirLearning” which utilizes right brained tation, Chest Pain & EKG/ECG Interpre- cardiology skills. This course willimages, mnemonics, and thought tation, Common Emergency Medicine not only identify the demographicsprovoking challenges to assist in recall Complaints, and Laboratory Medicine of one of the largest pandemics ofof complicated medical issues. & Clinical Application. our lifetime, but also systematically review case presentations of Acute Cardiology Myocardial Infarction and Coronary Women’s Health Artery Disease, Atrial Fibrillation, Dermatology Mimi Secor, MS, MEd, FNP, FAANP Congestive Heart Failure, Stroke & other This cutting edge demonstration will vascular presentations. The American EENT cover the latest developments of College of Cardiology & American (Eyes, Ears, Nose, Throat) the challenging Gyn exam, including Heart Association guidelines will be Endocrine demonstrations, clinical pearls, and reviewed to support & substantiate the examining special populations. You’ll pathways of decision making with each Gastrointestinal/ also learn everything you “should be case history to understand why we make Nutritional itching to know” about the new CDC STI the choices we make for our patients vaginitis treatment guidelines; as well within our communities. A philosophical Genitourinary as, an innovative, interactive approach approach will be addressed to the Hematology to Vulvovaginitis/STIs. Participants importance of a hands on physical exam. are encouraged to bring vaginal Infectious Diseases smears from their practices (normal & abnormal). Musculoskeletal SKIN, BONES, HEARTS CAKES & SCRAPE Neurology & PRIVATE PARTS ... ™ S Pharmacology Psychiatry/Behavioral Pulmonary Reproductive “All the speakers were experts in their respectiveGreat Value! fields and communicated their knowledge well.Just $395 for over 9 hoursof concentrated review They made the presentations lively and fun.”– breakfast, lunch, andrefreshments included! Makethe most of your time - joinus for this one-of-a-kindprogram and have confidencethat you’ll pass your boards!Check out the video atDMGCME.com!6 www.dmgcme.com
7. “I prefer smaller venues like this with more specific tracks for training...larger, national conferences can be overwhelming, less informative.”Diabetes Orthopedics/Sports Chest X-rays/RadiologyJane Kapustin PhD, CRNP, BC-ADM, Medicine RoadmapFAANP, FAAN Mary Vacala, PA-C, ATC, Christy Wilson, PA-CThe underlying mechanisms of T2DM MSPAS, DFAAPA Expand your knowledge of CXRs, CTare important to understand since Scott Frischknecht, PA-C, DFAAPA scans and other radiographic tests.treatment is physiologically based. Exams of the ankle, elbow, wrist, This two-part session will first reviewThis comprehensive track will cover and knee - this track will cover all indications for basic radiographic testsall you need to know in the world commonly injured joints in the body. in primary care and emergency settingsof Diabetes. Including pathophysi- Looking for more? Stay seated...it also using a step-by-step approach forological mechanisms of T2DM, insulin covers common fractures and common common complaints such as abdominalmanagement, treatment options, sports injuries. A comprehensive look at pain, back pain and shortness of breath.uncomplicating the complicated compli- orthopedics and sports medicine. The second portion of this session willcations, and what’s new in diabetes. teach the ABCs approach to interpreting CXRs by reviewing radiographic Joint Injections landmarks and identifying commonDermatology Mary Vacala, PA-C, ATC, abnormalities on a CXR.Risha Bellomo, PA-C, MPAS MSPAS, DFAAPAJeff Johnson, MPAS, PA-C This learning lab provides guidelinesDermatology makes up almost 30% for methods and materials, patient Surgical Techniquesof a Primary Care and Acute Care preparation, equipment needed, Jeff Johnson, MPAS, PA-Cpractice. This track will cover secrets procedures, follow-up, pitfalls and Do you want to begin to do in-officeof dermatology from a primary care & complications for common joint procedures or possibly build on theacute care perspective, case studies & injections and aspirations. You’ll learn surgical knowledge you alreadytherapeutic options for psoriasis, the art to describe nociceptive pain, discuss have? This workshop will start with& science of Neuromodulators & dermal injections and demonstrate techniques the shave, punch and saucerizationfillers, and a systematic approach to to perform shoulder, elbow, hip, knee biopsy techniques and end with fullacne & rosacea. and trigger point injections. This is surgical excision with a complex your opportunity to become more closure. In addition, we will discuss comfortable with these procedures local anesthesia, surgical pearls both under the guidance of a skilled in technique and instrumentation in orthopedic PA. cutaneous surgery and the choice of suture and suturing techniques, as well as wound care and proper coding. A GoPro camera will give a bird’s eye view of every technique. 7
8. Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas! “I enjoyed everything about the conference - speakers, presentations, facility and location - will return in the future. I will highly recommend DMG conferences to my coworkers!” What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas! From mountain peaks filled with hiking and biking trails to urban hot spots offering glimmering lights and entertainment, there’s something unbelievable waiting for you in and around Las Vegas. Attractions include theme parks, roller coasters, museums, national parks and more. See a giant Columbian Mammoth at the new Nevada State Museum and just 34 miles away, tour the mighty Hoover Dam. Savor meals prepared by celebrity chefs, take in extraordinary performances by the nation’s top acts and superstars or hit the dance floor at Nevada’s chic nightclubs. Here’s just a taste of what’s showing during our conference: Blue Man Group, David Copperfield, Absinthe, Cirque du Soleil spectaculars, Mandalay Bay’s Shark Reef Aquarium – the list goes on and on. Visit Vegas.com to learn more. Paris Las Vegas Hotel From the two-acre rooftop pool to an incredibly luxurious spa, Paris Las Vegas has all the amenities that will make your stay extraordinary. Sunbathe beside the towering replica of the Eiffel Tower or spend a day at Paris Spa by Mandara, featuring the latest in body treatments and a state- of-the-art fitness center. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Las Vegas Strip, two unparalleled golf experiences and nightlife accented with a distinctly French touch. Visit ParisLasVegas.com to learn more. Hotel Reservations We’ve negotiated significantly reduced room rates for Skin, Bones, Hearts & Private PartsTM Spring Conference guests starting at $145, but these rates are only guaranteed until March 28, 2013. Please book early as rooms may sell out prior to that date. Call 877.603.4389 or visit http://bit.ly/DMGCME13Paris and refer to group code SPSBH3. Convenient Luxury Stay at the Paris & Bally’s Hotel • Located in the center of the strip and receive a $50 American • 11 restaurants within the hotel Express gift card! SimplySpring 2013 Conference • On-site nightlife: Chateau Nightclub complete the rebate form after the conference, and your giftLas Vegas, NV & Beer Garden and Dueling Piano Bar card will be mailed to you.May 6 - 10, 2013Paris Las Vegas Bally’s Las Vegas Hotel We’ve also negotiated a reduced room rate of $119 for Bally’s3655 Las Vegas Blvd. South Las Vegas Hotel. This hotel connects to the Paris for convenient access to the conference center. If you would like to make your reservation atLas Vegas, NV 89109 Bally’s, the deadline is March 28, 2013. Call 800.358.8777 or visit877.603.4389 http://bit.ly/DMGCME13Ballys refer to group code SBSBH3.Group Codes – Paris: SPSBH3 Bally’s: SBSBH38 www.dmgcme.com No Resort Fees!
10. San Antonio Famous Riverwalk!Fall 2013 ConferenceSan Antonio, TXOctober 7 - 11, 2013Embassy Suites Riverwalk Hotel125 E. Houston StreetSan Antonio, TX 78205 1.800.EMBASSYhttp://bit.ly/dmgcme2013Group Code: DMG Combine your CME with a vacation to remember! Riverwalk San Antonio Welcome to beautiful San Antonio in prime foliage season. San Antonio’s famous Riverwalk area is lined with restaurants, bars, and shops. Located one story beneath the streets of Downtown San Antonio, local attractions are just a short jaunt away. The flourishing culture and ethnic cuisine, along with premier shopping, dining and entertainment, make it one of America’s most desirable vacation destinations. Local attractions include: • The Alamo • Rivercenter Mall • The San Antonio Museum of Art • Pearl Brewery • San Antonio Zoo • and much more! Hotel Reservations We’ve negotiated significantly reduced room rates for Skin, Bones, Hearts and Private Parts™ Fall Conference guests starting at $169, but these rates are only guaranteed until September 6, 2013. Please book early as rooms may sell out prior to that date. Call 1.800.EMBASSY or visit http://bit.ly/dmgcme2013 and refer to group code DMG to make “This was a well your reservation. rounded conference with Great Value Meets Great Luxury! • Located on Riverwalk experienced speakers • Complimentary cooked to order breakfast for all registered hotel guests (attendees AND families/guests) and relevant content.” • Complimentary nightly reception for all registered hotel guests • Complimentary internet in all guest rooms • Brand new hotel - all rooms are luxurious suites!10 www.dmgcme.com
11. REGISTRATION Form 4 Breakfasts & Refreshment Breaks Included - $280 VALUE! Spring 2013 Conference SKIN, BONES, HEARTS CAKES & Las Vegas, NV • May 6-10, 2013 & PRIVATE PARTS ... ™ SCRAPE S Bring a Colleague Summer 2013 Conference & Save 10%! Orlando, FL • June 10-14, 2013 Download & complete the Fall 2013 Conference conference registration San Antonio, TX • Oct. 7-11, 2013 form, write code NAME “Colleague Discount” at the bottom with your NICKName on badge colleague’s name & fax Credentials (i.e., PA-C, FNP, etc.) to 770.640.1095. Both ADDRESS must register for the same conference. CITY STATE ZIP PHONES: HOME WORK Cell FAX Earn CME over in the nation’s most popular EMAIL SPECIALTY destinations! Please Choose Conference Nation’s Most q Spring Conference – Las Vegas, NV • May 6-10, 2013 q Summer Conference – Walt Disney World Resort®, Orlando, FL • JuNE 10-14, 2013 Sought-After q Fall Conference – SAN ANTONIO, TX • October 7-11, 2013 presenters! REGISTRATION SPRING Conference Summer Conference FALL CONFERENCE totals Deadlines By 2/15 After 2/15 After 3/15 By 3/15 After 3/15 After 4/15 By 8/1 After 8/1 After 9/1 Full Conf (Tues.- Fri.) $645 $695 $745 $645 $695 $745 $645 $695 $745 Daily Rate (circle day) Tue. Wed. Thu. $325 $345 $375 $325 $345 $375 $325 $345 $375 Friday Labs ONLY $225 $245 $275 $225 $245 $275 $225 $245 $275 Board Review (Monday) $395 $425 $445 $395 $425 $445 $395 $425 $445 $0 Portal Access one program choice per day: $15 Printed Handouts* q Day 1: Monday q Optional Board Review GRAND TOTAL q Day 2: Tuesday q Women’s Health Track q Emergency Medicine Track q Day 3: Wednesday q Cardiology Track q Diabetes track * In keeping with our Go Green initiatives, attendees q Day 4: Thursday q Dermatology Track q Orthopedics/Sports Medicine Track will have on-line access to session handouts prior to q Day 5: Friday q Chest X-Rays/radiology q surgical techniques q Joint Injections event. A convenience fee of $15 will apply for those desiring printed copies of the 6 tracks on Tues-Thurs. Deadline to order handouts is 2 weeks prior to the conference start date. (4/22/2013 Vegas; 5/27/2013 Orlando; 9/23/2013 San Antonio) payment information ENCLOSED IS A CHECK FOR $ (PAYABLE TO DMGCME) PLEASE CHARGE MY: q VISA q MASTERCARD q AMEX 10% discount for ACCOUNT # EXP. DATE active duty military CARDHOLDER NAME SIGNATURE Billing Zip Code Complete and return this form with payment to: REFUNDS: Written notice of cancellation must be received by March 6, 2013 for the Spring Conference, April 10, 2013 for the Summer Conference and August 7, 2013 for the Fall Conference. A $75 administrative fee DMGCME will be retained. Registration includes breakfasts, refreshment breaks and access to sessions. Registration badges will be required 1905 Woodstock Road, for admission to all events. Payment is due with registration form and must be postmarked by the above dates to qualify for the Suite 2150, Roswell, GA 30075 corresponding rate. Materials can only be guaranteed to pre-registered attendees – be sure to register early. For more information Phone 770.640.1022 on refunds, please visit DMGCME.com Fax 770.640.1095 To avoid duplicate charges, do not mail original registration form if you have already faxed it. In accordance with the Americans with Federal Tax ID: 58-2582200 Disabilities Act, please notify the DMGCME office if you have any special needs. 11
12. SKIN, BONES, HEARTS CAKES & SCRAPE & PRIVATE PARTS ... ™ S 1905 Woodstock Road, Suite 2150 Roswell, GA 30075 770.640.1022, F: 770.640.1095dmgcme.comFollow Us On: Check out our video!“This was one of my favorite conferences! The staff wasvery friendly, very welcoming! There was a ‘laid back’ Registerapproach which is always refreshing especially when EARLY and savecombining CME with a family vacation.” dmgcme.comShare with your Colleagues!Physicians, PAs & NPs: Bring a colleague and you both receive a 10% discount!Combine your CME with a vacation of a lifetime! Las Vegas ney World ® Walt Dis ioSan Anton