1. Kudzu Control • The History of the Invasive• Strategies in Missouri and Illinois • Integrated Herbicide Techniques • Bioherbicides
2. Strategies in Missouri and Illinois
3. Illinois Noxious Weed LawSection 220.60 - Noxious WeedsState of Illinois noxious weeds include oneforest invasive: Kudzu (Pueraria montana ).Illinois Exotic Weed ActConservation (525 ILCS 10/) - Illinois ExoticWeed Act. The Illinois Exotic Weed Act makes itunlawful to buy, sell, offer for sale, distribute,or plant seeds, plants or plant parts of listedexotic weeds in Illinois
4. Missouri Revised StatutesChapter 263Insect Pests and WeedsSection 263.232“(2) To control the spread of kudzu vine(Pueraria lobata), which is hereby designatedas a noxious and dangerous weed toagriculture, by methods in compliance andconformity with the manufacturers labelinstructions when chemical herbicides areused for such purposes…”
5. The Illinois Exotic Species Task Force and theRiver to River Cooperative Weed ManagementArea (CWMA) had their beginnings in thekudzu control program.
6. Control Strategies
7. IDNR; Shimp J. IDNR; Shimp J.
8. Foliar Application
9. Vine Origin Treatments
11. Bob GillespieMissouri Department of ConservationSE Region2302 County Park DriveCape Girardeau, MO email@example.com