1. Field Trips By: Ty G, Erika J, Allison B, and Sam D
2. Different field trips <ul><li>Blowing Rock </li></ul><ul><li>Busch Gardens/ Norfolk </li></ul><ul><li>Fujisan </li></ul><ul><li>Carrboro Arts Center </li></ul>
3. Blowing Rock On this field trip we went on a high ropes course. We were in the mountains of North Carolina. These were the high ropes course to get us to face our fears.
4. Norfolk In Norfolk Virginia, we went on an educational schooner where we learned how to tie knots, how to steer the boat, and how to tell about the weather.
5. Busch Gardens/ Norfolk On a sailboat On the educational schooner
6. Pagoda Garden At the Pagoda Gardens, we drew pictures and wrote poems about the nature that we saw including the Koi fish, lily pads, and a waterfall. The people were really nice to us (they gave us chocolate chip cookies, and ice cream).
7. Busch Gardens This is the tallest and fastest ride in the park. This feels like your stomach is going in your throat, but it was awesome The Griffon
8. Fujisan Japanese Restaurant At Fujisan, we learned how to eat with chopsticks and learned about how to eat in the Japanese ways.
9. Carrboro Arts Center Here, we watched a traditional Chinese dance and learned about the fans and the designs on them.
10. Planetarium (University of Chapel Hill) Here, we learned about how the eyes, ears, and the five senses work.
11. All of the field trips <ul><li>All of our field trips that we have been on have taught us new information about the world and how everything works. </li></ul><ul><li>Busch Gardens= Physics </li></ul><ul><li>Blowing Rock= How to make paper and how to face your fears. </li></ul><ul><li>Carrboro Arts Center= Chinese dance </li></ul><ul><li>Fujisan= Japanese Culture </li></ul>