2. Australia The population of Australia is 22.165.740 people. The capital of Australia is Sydney. The currency is the Australian Dollar. The flag of Australia
3. Average temperatures: January 20-23 C July 5-13 C Weather
4. Places to visit
5. The Great Barrier Reef is the world's largest reef system composed of over 2,900 individual reefs and 900 islands stretching for over 2,600 kilometres (1,600 mi). The reef is located in the Coral Sea off the coast of Queensland in northeast Australia. The Great Barrier Reef
6. A performing arts centre onin Sydeny. It was built by Danish architect Jorn Otzon. Sydney Opera House “ It is one of the great buildings of the 20th century, an image of great beauty that has become known throughout the world – a symbol for not only a city, but a whole country and continent. ”
8. The Australian Aboriginal people arrived in Australia more than 50,000 years ago. English settlers arrived in 1788. The Aboriginal people lived by hunting and gathering food from the land.
9. The Didgeridoo A wind instrument developed by indigenous Australians of northern Australia at least 1,500 years ago and is still used today both in Australia and around the world.
10. ANIMALS Kangaroos Mammal Marsupial ,, Great White Shark Fish Carnivorous Koala Mammal Bear
11. Famous Australians
12. Made by… Xavi Canela López Noelia Durán Sánchez Jia Chi Hu Miriam Ibáñez Martín Dario Moreira Monar