2. TARRACOTarraco in the past was a very important roman city. They built: – The amphiteate – An aqueduct “El Pont del Diable” – The walls. – The quarry “El Mèdol” – An arch “Arc de Berà” – The “Medusa”
3. L’ARC DE B RÀ EL’Arc de Berà is a monument.The Romans built it when they wined a war.
4. E M DOL L ÈEl Mèdol is a quarry The Romans use form here to built monuments (the aqueduct, the arch...)
5. T E AM H E RE H P IT ATThe amphitheatre was where the Romans watched the gladiators fighters.• Then they built a church because in there died a bishop.
6. M DUSA EMedusa was a mythological creature.This is a mosaic.
7. THE WALLSThe walls were useful for protectinghim of the enemies.The walls were made of big blogs ofstone.
9. L RAM L NOVA A BA The “Rambla Nova” is a avenue that itarrives to the “Balcó del Mediterrani”.
10. E B CÓ DE M DIT RRANI L AL L E E The “balcó del Mediterrani” is a maritime avenue.
11. T E B ACH H ETarragona is next to the sea.There are many beaches and creeks.