Purpose• Purpose of this analysis is to see the things that my potential customers would like, and to get their outlook of what they would think about my store. This would help me see what they would like, and what I would need to do to have a successful business.
Questions:• Gender• Age• Do you play sports?• If yes, what sports do you play?• Have you ever been inside a sports store?• Do you go to sport stores often?• What is the most that you will pay for sports equipment?• Where is your closest sport store?• How important is sport equipment to you?
• The highest result is yes.• The lowest result is no.• Advantage of highest result is that most people play sports, which means that they need equipment.• Disadvantage of lowest result is that some people don’t play sports, so they would have no need to come to my store.• The benefit of this result is seeing if more people play sports, or if more people choose not to.• This graph shows how many people play sports.Graph 1
• The highest result is other.• The lowest result is golf.• Advantage of highest result is that a more variety of items would be sold.• The Disadvantage of lowest result is that items for golf would barely be sold.• The benefit of this graph is that it lets me know to have a wider variety of things.• This graph shows what sports the customers my customers play.•Graph 2
• The highest result is yes.• The lowest result is no.• Advantage of highest result is that people have been inside a sports store before, so they know what the atmosphere is like.• Disadvantage of lowest result is that the people that haven’t been inside a sports store would need more help than the people that have.• The Benefit of this result is that most of my customers have visited sports stores before.••Graph 3
• The highest result is yes.• The lowest result no.• Advantage of highest result is that some people would know what to expect inside the store, and know where things are because they visit it often.• Disadvantage of lowest result is that almost half of the customers won’t be familiar with my store because they won’t come to it often.• This graph shows how often customers will come to my store.•Graph 4
• The highest result is over $100.• The lowest result is over $200.• Advantage of highest result is that people are at least willing to pay more than $100.• Disadvantage of lowest result is that I can’t put my prices too high, because then people would not buy it.• The benefit of this result is knowing how to price my items.• This graph shows how much money customers are willing to pay for sports equipment.• To give back to customers, I can have a coupon for if someone spends at least $!00, they would get 15% off.Graph 5
• The highest result is very little.• The lowest result is very important.• Advantage of highest result…there isn’t an advantage of the highest result.• Disadvantage of lowest result is that people don’t think that sports equipment is very important to use. Meaning, that they would have less of a use for my store.• The benefit of this result is that I know how important athletes think that equipment is to them.• This graph shows the level of importance of sports equipment to athletes.• To make customers buy more, I would offer a buy one get one half off on the item that they are buying. Graph 6
• In this survey, I found out what people liked and didn’t like about sports stores and equipment. My survey says that I need a wide variety of items for people to choose from .I learned that they wouldn’t spend too much, but willing to spend just enough to get the item they are going to buy. I learned also that people don’t usually go to athletic stores often, so I would need employees to always be available to offer help to the customers that are not familiar with the store.Conclusion
• My customers would be the ages 15-16.• A little bit over half of my customers would be male.• Most of my customers would play sports.• My customers have a wide variety of sports that they play.• Almost 100% of my customers have been inside sport stores before.• A little bit more than half of my customers go to sport stores often.• The most my customers would pay on equipment is $100.• The annual income for most of my customers is $0.Customer Profile
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.