1. Heifers mission is to work withcommunities to end hunger and poverty andcare for the earth.
2. charity: water is a non-proﬁtorganization bringing clean and safe drinkingwater to people in developing nations.
3. Surfrider Foundation: Dedicated tothe protection and enjoyment of the worldsoceans, waves and beaches.
4. Maasai Wilderness ConservationTrust: Helping preserve the Maasai way oflife and the wilderness they live in.
5. Rock n Roll Camp for Girls: Toencourage, engage, and showcase themusical, artistic and individual talents of girlsand young women ages 8 - 18.
6. The Open Society Foundationswork to build vibrant and tolerantdemocracies whose governments areaccountable to their citizens.
7. Common Ground: Our mission is toend homelessness.
8. Goods for Good: Through theinnovative use of surplus, G4G promotesthe development of orphans andvulnerable children.
9. Stoked’s mission is to empower youthfrom under-served communities to achievea more successful future by providingprograms based in action sports culturethat result in personal development,academic achievement, positiverelationships, and a healthy lifestyle.
10. Zen Peacemakers providetraining, resources and practice in SociallyEngaged Buddhism.
11. Kiva: To connect people throughlending to alleviate poverty.
12. American Heart Association:Building healthier lives, free ofcardiovascular diseases and stroke.
13. Humane Society: To create ahumane and sustainable world for allanimals, including people, througheducation, advocacy, and the promotion ofrespect and compassion.
14. Goodwill IndustriesInternational enhances the dignity andquality of life of individuals, families andcommunities by eliminating barriers toopportunity and helping people in needreach their fullest potential through thepower of work.
15. Unicef: Doing whatever it takes tosave a child.
16. St. Judes Childrens ResearchHospital: The mission of St. JudeChildren’s Research Hospital is to advancecures, and means of prevention, forpediatric catastrophic diseases throughresearch and treatment.
17. World Savvy prepares the nextgeneration of leaders to learn, work andlive as responsible global citizens in the21st century.
18. WWFs mission is the conservationof nature.
19. American Lung Association: Tosave lives by improving lung health andpreventing lung disease.
20. Youth Service America improvescommunities by increasing the number andthe diversity of young people, ages 5-25,serving in substantive roles.
21. Hirschberg Foundation: To ﬁnd acure for pancreatic cancer.
22. Coffee House Press: The missionof Coffee House Press is to publishexciting, vital, and enduring authors of ourtime; to delight and inspire readers; tocontribute to the cultural life of ourcommunity; and to enrich our literaryheritage.
23. Canine Companions forIndependence provides highly-trainedassistance dogs for children and adultswith disabilities, free of charge.
24. Alvin Ailey Dance Theater: Tobring African-American cultural expressionand the American modern dance traditionto the world.
25. Asia Society is the leading globaland pan-Asian organization working tostrengthen relationships and promoteunderstanding among the people, leaders,and institutions of the United States andAsia.
26. Arts For Art, Inc. is a not-for-proﬁt, multi-cultural organization whosepurpose is to build awareness andunderstanding of avantjazz and relatedexpressive movements while encouraginga sense of community amongst artists andtheir audiences.
27. The Drawing Center is the onlyﬁne arts institution in the U.S. to focussolely on the exhibition of drawings, bothhistorical and contemporary.
28. The Kitchen is a non-proﬁt,interdisciplinary organization that providesinnovative artists working in the media,literary, and performing arts withexhibition and performance opportunitiesto create and present new work.
29. Eyebeam is an art and technologycenter that provides a fertile context andstate-of-the-art tools for digital researchand experimentation.
30. ISSUE Project Room embracesthe integrity of creative exploration andthe spirit of unfettered artistic expressionby offering a vital meeting place fordisparate forms of creativity..
31. The Seeing Eye: To enhance theindependence, dignity, and self-conﬁdenceof blind people through the use of SeeingEye dogs.
32. amfAR is dedicated to ending theglobal AIDS epidemic through innovativeresearch.
33. The NAACP Legal Defenseand Educational Fund, Inc. isAmericas premier legal organizationﬁghting for racial justice.
34. For more than 15 years, the Centerfor Reproductive Rights has usedthe law to advance reproductive freedomas a fundamental human right that allgovernments are legally obligated toprotect, respect, and fulﬁll.
35. International PlannedParenthood Foundation aims toimprove the quality of life of individuals bycampaigning for sexual and reproductivehealth and rights through advocacy andservices, especially for poor and vulnerablepeople.
36. Animal Welfare Institute: Sinceits founding in 1951, AWI has sought toalleviate the suffering inﬂicted on animalsby people.
37. Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund:Founded by Dian Fossey in 1978, we arededicated to the conservation andprotection of gorillas and their habitats inAfrica.
38. Farm Santuary works to protectfarm animals from cruelty, inspire change inthe way society views and treats farmanimals, and promote compassionatevegan living.
39. The Wildlife ConservationSociety, founded in 1895, has the clearmission to save wildlife and wild placesacross the globe.
40. The Marine Mammal Center:Our mission is to expand knowledgeabout marine mammals—their health andthat of their ocean environment—and toinspire their global conservation.
41. The Breast Cancer ResearchFoundation: Our mission is to achieveprevention and a cure for breast cancer inour lifetime by providing critical funding forinnovative clinical and translationalresearch at leading medical centersworldwide, and increasing publicawareness about good breast health.
42. The mission of The Leukemia &Lymphoma Society (LLS) is: Cureleukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkins diseaseand myeloma, and improve the quality oflife of patients and their families.
43. The ACLU is our nations guardian ofliberty, working daily in courts, legislaturesand communities to defend and preservethe individual rights and liberties that theConstitution and laws of the United Statesguarantee everyone in this country.
44. The Center forConstitutional Rights is dedicated toadvancing and protecting the rightsguaranteed by the United StatesConstitution and the Universal Declarationof Human Rights.
45. The Reeve Foundation isdedicated to curing spinal cord injury byfunding innovative research, and improvingthe quality of life for people living withparalysis through grants, information andadvocacy.
46. The African WildlifeFoundation, together with the peopleof Africa, works to ensure the wildlife andwild lands of Africa will endure forever.
47. The Chesapeake BayFoundations (CBF) mission is to Savethe Bay, and keep it saved, as deﬁned byreaching a 70 on CBFs Health Index.
48. EARTHWORKS is a nonproﬁtorganization dedicated to protectingcommunities and the environment fromthe impacts of irresponsible mineral andenergy development while seekingsustainable solutions.
49. Friends of the Earth is ﬁghting todefend the environment and create amore healthy and just world.
50. The mission of The NatureConservancy is to preserve the plants,animals and natural communities thatrepresent the diversity of life on Earth byprotecting the lands and waters they needto survive.
51. Rainforest Action Networkcampaigns for the forests, their inhabitantsand the natural systems that sustain life bytransforming the global marketplacethrough education, grassroots organizing,and non-violent direct action.
52. Rocky Mountain ElkFoundation: The Elk Foundation’smission is to ensure the future of elk, otherwildlife and their habitat.
53. Sierra Club Foundation: To helpeducate, inspire and empower humanity topreserve the natural and humanenvironment.
54. The Wilderness Societysmission is to protect wilderness andinspire Americans to care for our wildplaces.
55. The Union of ConcernedScientists is the leading science-basednonproﬁt working for a healthyenvironment and a safer world.
56. Alzheimer’s Foundation ofAmerica: To provide optimal care andservices to individuals confrontingdementia, and to their caregivers andfamilies—through member organizationsdedicated to improving quality of life.
57. Crohns & Colitis Foundationof America: To cure Crohns diseaseand ulcerative colitis, and to improve thequality of life of children and adultsaffected by these diseases.
58. Coalition for the Homeless isthe nations oldest advocacy and directservice organization helping homelessmen, women, and children.
59. Center for Victims of Torture:CVT’s mission is to heal the wounds oftorture on individuals, their families andtheir communities and to stop tortureworldwide.
60. Committee to ProjectJournalists: To promote press freedomworldwide by defending the rights ofjournalists to report the news without fearof reprisal.
61. Human Rights Watch isdedicated to protecting the human rightsof people around the world.
62. Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)is an international medical humanitarianorganization created by doctors andjournalists in France in 1971.
63. Mercy Corps exists to alleviatesuffering, poverty and oppression byhelping people build secure, productiveand just communities.
64. The American Foundation forSuicide Prevention is the leadingnational not-for-proﬁt organizationexclusively dedicated to understanding andpreventing suicide through research,education and advocacy, and to reachingout to people with mental disorders andthose impacted by suicide.
65. William J. ClintonFoundation: To alleviate poverty,improve global health, strengtheneconomies, and protect the environment,by fostering partnerships amonggovernments, businesses, nongovernmentalorganizations, and private citizens —leveraging their expertise, resources, andpassions — to turn good intentions intomeasurable results.
66. Witness for Peace: To supportpeace, justice and sustainable economies inthe Americas by changing U.S. policies andcorporate practices which contribute topoverty and oppression in Latin Americaand the Caribbean.
67. Big Brothers Big Sisters: Toprovide children facing adversity withstrong and enduring, professionallysupported one-to-one relationships thatchange their lives for the better, forever.
68. United Way: To improve lives bymobilizing the caring power ofcommunities around the world to advancethe common good.
69. Feed The Children is a Christian,international, nonproﬁt relief organizationwith headquarters in Oklahoma City,Oklahoma, that delivers food, medicine,clothing and other necessities toindividuals, children and families who lackthese essentials due to famine, war,poverty, or natural disaster.
70. At Good360, our mission is to fulﬁllthe needs of nonproﬁts with corporateproduct donations.
71. AmeriCares is a nonproﬁt disasterrelief and humanitarian aid organizationwhich provides immediate response toemergency medical needs – and supportslong-term humanitarian assistanceprograms – for all people around theworld, irrespective of race, creed orpolitical persuasion.
72. The American Red Cross, ahumanitarian organization led byvolunteers and guided by its CongressionalCharter and the Fundamental Principles ofthe International Red Cross and RedCrescent Movement, will provide relief tovictims of disaster and help peopleprevent, prepare for, and respond toemergencies.
73. The mission of Catholic Charitiesis to provide service to people in need, toadvocate for justice in social structures,and to call the entire church and otherpeople of good will to do the same.
74. Feeding America: Our mission isto feed Americas hungry through anationwide network of member foodbanks and engage our country in the ﬁghtto end hunger.
75. Mayo Clinic: To inspire hope andcontribute to health and well-being byproviding the best care to every patientthrough integrated clinical practice,education and research.
76. The Arc promotes and protects thehuman rights of people with intellectualand developmental disabilities and activelysupports their full inclusion andparticipation in the community throughouttheir lifetimes.
77. Geraldine R. DodgeFoundation: To support and encouragethose educational, cultural, social andenvironmental values that contribute tomaking our society more humane and ourworld more livable.
78. Architecture for Humanity is anonproﬁt design services ﬁrm founded in1999. We are building a more sustainablefuture through the power of professionaldesign.
79. Merce Cunningham DanceFoundation: Cunningham DanceFoundation exists to support, sustain, andfurther the wide ranging creative activitiesof Merce Cunningham (choreographer,teacher, and artist) and of the MerceCunningham Studio.
80. Puppies Behind Bars trainsinmates to raise service dogs for thedisabled and explosive detection caninesfor law enforcement.
81. ZERO TO THREE is a national,nonproﬁt organization that informs, trains,and supports professionals, policymakers,and parents in their efforts to improve thelives of infants and toddlers.
82. Ecotrusts mission is to inspire freshthinking that creates economicopportunity, social equity andenvironmental well-being.
83. The Great Swamp WatershedAssociation is dedicated to protectingand improving water resources in theregion by monitoring local streams,advocating for intelligent land use, andeducating our communities about waterquality and quantity and their effect on thehealth and natural beauty of the localenvironment.
84. Homeless Emergency Project:Our mission has been to providehomeless and very low-in come individualsand families with housing, food, clothingand support services necessary to obtainself-sufﬁciency and improved quality of life.
85. Freedom from Hunger bringsinnovative and sustainable self-helpsolutions to the ﬁght against chronichunger and poverty. Together with localpartners, we equip families with resourcesthey need to build futures of health, hopeand dignity.
86. FIRST: Our mission is to inspireyoung people to be science andtechnology leaders, by engaging them inexciting mentor-based programs that buildscience, engineering and technology skills,that inspire innovation, and that fosterwell-rounded life capabilities including self-conﬁdence, communication, andleadership.
87. The Injured Marine Semper FiFund is a 501(c)(3) nonproﬁt set up toprovide immediate ﬁnancial support forinjured and critically ill members of theU.S. Armed Forces and their families.
88. MAP International is a globalChristian health organization that partnerswith people living in conditions of povertyto save lives and develop healthier familiesand communities.
89. Direct Relief Internationalprovides medical assistance to improve thequality of life for people affected bypoverty, disaster, and civil unrest at homeand throughout the world.
90. Acterra: To bring people together tocreate local solutions for a healthy planet.
91. AIDS Vaccine Initiative: Ourmission is to ensure the development ofpreventive AIDS vaccines that are not onlysafe and effective, but also accessible to allpeople.
92. Institute for Justice: Throughstrategic litigation, training, communication,activism and research, the Institute forJustice advances a rule of law under whichindividuals can control their destinies asfree and responsible members of society.
93. The mission of Dana-FarberCancer Institute is to provide expert,compassionate care to children and adultswith cancer while advancing theunderstanding, diagnosis, treatment, cure,and prevention of cancer and relateddiseases.
94. Center on Budget and PolicyPriorities: The Center conductsresearch and analysis to help shape publicdebates over proposed budget and taxpolicies and to help ensure thatpolicymakers consider the needs of low-income families and individuals in thesedebates.
95. Lange Foundation is a non-proﬁtorganization dedicated to saving homelessand abandoned pets, and preparing themfor a journey to a new, safe, loving world.
96. Freedom From ReligionFoundation: To promote theconstitutional principle of separation ofstate and church, and to educate thepublic on matters relating to nontheism.
97. The Himalayan CataractProject works to eradicate preventableand curable blindness through high qualityophthalmic care, education and theestablishment of a world-class eye careinfrastructure.
98. Smithsonian Institute: Theincrease and diffusion of knowledge
99. Books for Africa: The mission ofBooks For Africa is to end the bookfamine in Africa.
100. The New World Foundation:Supporting community activists in thestruggle for social justice.