2. Tina Ham Rogers Early College Highhttp://community.simplek12.com/scripts/student/home.aspFree ebookshttp://blog.simplek12.com/education/top-7-ebooks-for-educators/
3. Kristi Merchant Patrick Henry Elementary http://edu.glogster.com/• Educator account is still free• Use it as your web newsletter!
4. Carolyn McClure http://www.techsmith.com/jing.htmlGives students the information they need, when they needit. Use Jing to record your feedback as you grade papers,or take a snapshot to share with your class. Students caneven use it to collaborate, or ask questions.
5. Example from school websiteHow to Format Research Papers
6. Earon Cunningham Zarrow International School www.google.comGoogle Sites for Portfolios (using templates)
7. Earon CunninghamZarrow International SchoolStudent Portfolio Example
8. Stephanie Brucks Rogers Early College High www.tubechop.com• use portions of YouTube video embed code with chopped portion view pure –• display video without adds
9. Tina Ham http://www.blockposters.com/• Create any size posters from any size images • Free to use • Upload an image from your computer • select how many sheets wide • download pdf
10. Kristi Merchant http://www.voki.com/Try the free educator version. Easy to use and can alsobe embedded onto your website.
11. Carolyn McClure http://cel.ly/schoolInstant group text and polling that supports collaborativelearning
12. Earon Cunningham http://present.me/Record your presentation with a webcam and anotherdocument (image, Power Point etc)
13. Stephanie Brucks http://www.comicmaster.org.uk/Make comics, save & print sign in don’t have to make anaccount.
14. Tina Ham http://www.pimpampum.net/phrasr/ Enter a phrase and it brings up images Youtube promotional video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl5lk8t_vvk
15. Kristi Merchant LiveBinder http://www.livebinders.com/Teacher can create a binder for students to use, orstudents can create their own.
16. Carolyn McClure Remind 101: https://www.remind101.com/A safe way for teachers to text message students and stay in touch with parents. Free.
17. Earon Cunningham Pics4learning http://www.pics4learning.com• Free, copyright friendly images for education• bookmark browse topics page to bypass social media filters
22. Earon Cunningham Wallwisher http://wallwisher.com/• Digital sticky notes or bulletin board posts
23. Stephanie Brucks Lino sticky & photo sharing http://en.linoit.com/ lino is an online web sticky note service that can be usedto post memos, to-do lists, ideas, and photos anywhere on an online web canvas
24. Tina Ham Worditout http://worditout.com/• Customize more settings than any other word cloud generator• Create word clouds from sentences, whole documents, web addresses or tables• Decide how to filter that text, which words to display or remove, and tweak their importance with ease• Design your word cloud as you like, find perfect layout, choose your own colors, fonts and sizes, or let WorItOut find a random look for you• Free to use and no sign up
25. Kristi Merchant Animoto http://animoto.com/educationUse podcasts instead of the music. Tip – use it for poetrywriting. http://audacity.sourceforge.net/ Use Audacity to create the podcasts.
26. Carolyn McClureLibrivox – public domain audiobooks http://librivox.org/
27. Earon Cunningham Popplet http://popplet.com/-Digital Graphic Organizer – super easy
28. Stephanie Brucks http://www.google.com One of those things I kept promising myself Id do and Ijust didnt. Its super easy & Ive already tutored a couplepeople on how to make their own (they think Im cool now)